• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream Cancel

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Some of you might know me some might not, but as of today I have to resign from competitive smash. Thanks to my parents I can no longer go to any tourneys or smash with anyone besides at hungry's house... And tats if I'm lucky. It was bound to happen, It's thanks to my parents that juan is better than me now. He can go to placesd, and smash with more people while I can only smash with him. I will prob not be on the boards as often because it pisses me off how much fun everyone else can have while I'm stuck at home doing absolutely nothing because my parents believe that I cannot have that much fun regardless of straight A's in IB:mad:. I'll play you guys over brawls, and hope Juan gets far, unlike me who cannot go farther than he already is. -Later CapnCrunch

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
That sucks man. Hope everything works out one way or another. If not, I'll see ya in Brawl.
Thanks, but I doubt anything will change. This really is the bad thing about being a young smasher. Unless you're parents are really cool you really can't do much, ever since day one of smash they never liked it. I'm just kinda glad i got to meet so many cool people and play with the community for so long.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i knoes how it is boi
while the majority of the universe has parents that just dont give a ****
people like u an me gotta deal with these crazzy parents that dont let us do anything

Im turning 18 in a week and that honestly doesnt mean a thing when it comes to my parents

Alot of people are like when u turn 18 ull be able to do what u want and honestly its not like that
If i want a home to sleep in,if i want the financial support of my parents, if I want to drive (because they pay my insurance) , I gotta follow the rules of the house. Yeah i have a job too so dont say " go get a job"and I spend everything on gas school and a cell. I go to school in downtown orlando and go to valencia in Kissimmee and I live in lake nona which is far from both so I spend alot of gas money.

I cant stay out all night like most people
I cant drive anywhere unless i tell them
I cant have my girlfriend over and I cant go to her house unless their sure someone is there with us.
I cant go to random kids smashfests
I cant drive far (farthest i drove was to tampa which they didnt know about)

any violations and they stop paying for my insurance which means i cant drive which means i cant go to school because theres no bus here and ultimately no smash or ability to see gf who lives 45 mins away.

Most of my friends dont have a curfew and can live with their gfs if they want AND still have their parents back but thats just how it is. Everyone has different values and standards and it just so happens our parents have really strict values and standards. Just finish school and gtfo LOL

Capn I know ull be back for brawl :)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
i knoes how it is boi
while the majority of the universe has parents that just dont give a ****
people like u an me gotta deal with these crazzy parents that dont let us do anything

Im turning 18 in a week and that honestly doesnt mean a thing when it comes to my parents

Alot of people are like when u turn 18 ull be able to do what u want and honestly its not like that
If i want a home to sleep in,if i want the financial support of my parents, if I want to drive (because they pay my insurance) , I gotta follow the rules of the house. Yeah i have a job too so dont say " go get a job"and I spend everything on gas school and a cell. I go to school in downtown orlando and go to valencia in Kissimmee and I live in lake nona which is far from both so I spend alot of gas money.

I cant stay out all night like most people
I cant drive anywhere unless i tell them
I cant have my girlfriend over and I cant go to her house unless their sure someone is there with us.
I cant go to random kids smashfests
I cant drive far (farthest i drove was to tampa which they didnt know about)

any violations and they stop paying for my insurance which means i cant drive which means i cant go to school because theres no bus here and ultimately no smash or ability to see gf who lives 45 mins away.

Most of my friends dont have a curfew and can live with their gfs if they want AND still have their parents back but thats just how it is. Everyone has different values and standards and it just so happens our parents have really strict values and standards. Just finish school and gtfo LOL

Capn I know ull be back for brawl :)
Truu... and yea I hope to be back for brawl. Over spring break, or may be summer vacation I might be able to do something, but as of now I can't. I still hope to smash with Wato every now and then, but I can only do it at hungry's or during the day may be. They would have to meet the people first, but tourneys since they don't get out til late, I can't go to.

Top Bottom