• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragoon, a Three Part Brawl Setup

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
With Sarah Jane Smith kneeling beside him, the new Doctor had struggled to sit up. He was muttering something confused about 'Sontarans', and 'perverting the course of human history'. Benton had come in. Fixing him with an unnerving stare, the new Doctor had said distinctly, 'The Brontosaurus is large, placid and stupid,' and promptly collapsed.- Dr. Who and the Giant Robot

How, might I ask, does Hydra work the same as Dragoon? Dragoon flys and Hydra doesn't usually not un-fly, meaning that Hydra is land-based. As said before, it would probably work more like Wario's 'Hog.'

I would like the Legendary whatsit :) music that pops up during City Trial when one of the Legendary Machines is completed. That was a good song. And so was the Dyna Blade music. I think... It's been a while since I played that game.

Luffy and the Doctor for Brawl!!! And Jack Sparrow too! However unlikely, there is still hope! Considering Sakurai said that any character could join...

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Luffy and the Doctor for Brawl!!! And Jack Sparrow too! However unlikely, there is still hope! Considering Sakurai said that any character could join...
HAHAHAHAHA no. It is a REQUIREMENT that any character, even third party, must have originated in a video game. PERIOD. And The Doctor is about as likely as Sherlock Holmes.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Very interesting Item concept. I wonder if there will be any other KAR vehicles? Such as the Hydra :O

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It looks interesting to use....And who knows? Maybe they might.
the Hydra??? maybe....but maybe they'll use it on land back forth...........at 109 mph.....and seriously thats how fast the hydra can go up to..........................................maybe more O______________________________________________o

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
what i want to know is when you aim, do you fly exactly into that spot, or do you lock onto an enemy? if you fly to that spot surely you could easily dodge it?

Top Bottom