• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragonball FighterZ Switch!

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Is anyone excited for this game finally coming to Switch? As a huge fan of the Dragonball manga/anime I personally cannot wait! It's really going to help with the wait for Ultimate. I'm even finally watching DBS in preparation for release date. This will be my first experience with the game, and I'm looking to get involved competitively possibly. I hope to play you all someday here soon! Be on the look out for the open beta that's coming out sometime in August too!

Dragonball.jpg

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I participated in the past betas, but held off on buying the game since I didn't have time to commit to learning a new fighter.

Glad I waited, looking to get it on Switch for the portability down the line.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Game looks crisp although I spoiled the plot for myself.

Going to try to master my bois Tien and Piccolo for the 1v1 mode. Not sure what kind of setup I'd like for the standard 3v3 way.

Top Bottom