• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Bout (help thread)

Dracoceros

Smash Rookie
Hello! I am a fairly new programmer whos working on a game called dragon bout. I have spreadsheets and am working with an artist on fivver to get sprites created for all the dragons and enemies, and will add the stages after i get the characters made.

The reason im posting is to ask if anyone has any experience in ai programming on creating smash bros games. Im working with fusion 2.5 to create the gamr, as that is the platform i have most experience in. I am utilizing sprites with spritesets.

I am looking for experienced progrwmmers who are willing to share their knowledge and help me woth figuring out how to develop a working ai.

Sorry that i dont have screenshots or progress. I dont know where else to turn, as ive had bad experiences with game dev and reddit, having insanely low karma

Top Bottom