• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Mafia - Paperwork Complete! Town + Survivor Victory!

Meanwhile. . .in the Other World

King Yemma: Oh no! The ghosts of HFIL have escaped again! Oh what am I going to do. I know, Lord Beerus owes me a favor for that business with that pink woman. I hope he is available.

*Shorty After*

Bulma: Wow. Sure are a lot of weirdos running around today. Maybe there's some sort of convention going around. That or Goku and Vegeta did something stupid again.

Beerus: Back to Earth so soon. I suppose we should get to work so I can go back to bed.

Bulma: Lord Beerus! Whis! What the heck are you doing here!

Beerus: Just repaying a debt is all. Apparently, the dead are running rampant. And if that Frieza fellow is anything to go by my help will probably necessary.

Bulma: Are you sure? I know my husband and the others are running around somewhere, and you've seen them fight.

Whis: Now, before we get hasty, are you even sure that they can defeat dead people? I wouldn't want your friends to rush in only to realize they can't hit anything.

Beerus: I'm sure they'll be fine Whis. Don't make me need to do more than I have to. Bulma, if your friends are willing to do my job for me, how about a deal. Bring any ghosties you can't deal with alone to me, and I'll make sure they are dealt with personally. Just make sure I get fed of course.

Bulma: Great! Well, I'll call the boys and make sure they know what they're doing and I'll make sure to call a few chefs and they'll be here in a jiffy to keep you fed. While they do that, I'll go collect a few Dragonballs to make sure I can finish this in case they screw this up as usual. Good luck

Whis: There she goes with that Dragon Radar contraption. I do hope that her friends are able to get the job done. Do you think they'll try and send any of their own allies here for you to take care of.

Beerus: Who cares. As long as I get fed I don't care who I have to destroy.

*Meanwhile, back in Other World*

King Yemma: So much paperwork. I hope Lord Beerusis able to get the job done. Guess I need to work extra hard to make sure I know who gets sent back here. . .

Rules:
  • Each phase lasts 24 hours, starting and ending at 10:00 PM EST/7:00PM PST
  • No quoting stuff in your role PM. Anything in the main thread is fair game though.
  • NO SCREENSHOTS AT ALL.
  • Posting in the main thread is only allowed during Day and Tiebreaker phases. Reactions to Day results are to be kept to a minimum
  • Votes and unvotes must be bolded. Like this Vote: Zeb~. Unbolded votes will not count. To change your vote, please unvote first.
  • Ties result in a 1 hour Tiebreaker phase immediately after Day phase ends. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.
    • If a tie ends with "no lynch" tied with a player, that player will be lynched, and the day phase will end.
  • All role actions must be sent before the phase change deadline. All actions must be sent in your role PM bolded and if you wish to change them or your target, simply add an "un-" prefix to it.
  • Unless specified otherwise, each user may only perform one action per Night.
  • Further clarification of your abilities may be asked in your Role PM.
  • PM talking between other users is only allowed during Night phase.
  • Mafia can talk whenever they want because they're bullies who don't like rules.
  • A Distant Demon A Distant Demon and redfeatherraven redfeatherraven must be invited to all PMs
  • Group PMs are limited to 3 players at most. (the creator, 2 other users, and the 2 hosts)
  • Dead players please keep posts to a minimum. You're allowed one last post as long as it doesn't reveal anything. And ****posts, but don't ruin the game for people still playing. Especially in tense situations.
  • Have Fun
  • Yes, the previous rule is required

Players

1. Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
2. The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
3. NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy
4. Coricus Coricus
5. Z25 Z25
6. AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
7. Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel
8. @Shishœ
9. Wolfie557 Wolfie557
10. @ShinyLegendary
11. @Daxilen
12. @RamOne
13. Opossum Opossum
14. @praline
15. KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
16. @Pokechu

Spectators:
@GoldenYuiitusin
@Apollo Justice

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Put me in coach!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The rules are copied and pasted. :p

This is just a mafia game with a bdz theme huh. Idk anything about DBZ.

Ill join tho. That 100% lose rate needs to die.

inb4 3rd party and Im the only person winning.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
In it. I better ****in survive this one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*scribbles name down furiously*

I may be even more lost here than last time, but let's have some fun!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Put me in, Zeb. But specifically, put me in the twelfth spot, just for fun.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Count me in! I hope there's some funny choices. Haven't watched much of DBZ besides the first series.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Zeb I changed my mind. Put me at number seven.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Have a ton of nostalgic love for DBZ. Remember wanting more of it desperately, but as the years went by I grew cynical about the series as my appreciation moved to the original before the Z. Hated GT, and by the time Super came around I just couldn't care and each time I've managed to try and get into it I've failed.

All I know for sure is...

BROLY IS THE BEST **** POWER LEVELS

COUNT ME IN

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm not quite sure how much time I'll have on my hands this week, but I have a feeling that I will be available enough to compete, so sign me up!

D

Deleted member

unnamed (2).png

"Hey, what's this!? You just copy-pasted my rules! I'm gonna sue your ****ing ass so you'll never be able to host a Mafia game on this site ever again!
...unless you can sign me in, of course, I'll let that slide, for now. I may not know **** about DB but I want to get back into the action."
if you're friends
Your
Sorrynotsorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
"An image of the typical nintenzone mafia player"

Coricus is trying to kill the host because I am dying over here
I've only got like five pages and none of them are in a decent state

But by golly if I'm not trying to make the best of most of them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I shall consider it.

I'll see how tomorrow goes for me, then make my decision then, assuming signs up aren't complete by that point.

D

Deleted member

Also, you want to fake claim?
Claim Godzilla.

Not joking.

Top Bottom