• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Its Definitly Better than getting a real Vegeta Baby makes sense and nice Gt Representation

Question there is the Too many Gokus Debate what do you think about Goku in Dbfz?

my opinion is - BluKu +Son Goku (kid)

I edit this here Boah the Baby Presentation is Boring the Smash Presentations Are Better of course but this is Ridicouls

Last edited:

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Currently trying out Baby on my team.

I think FighterZ is gonna be an obsession of mine for a long time. DBZ and fighting games are two of my favorite things, so it's a given.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Currently trying out Baby on my team.

I think FighterZ is gonna be an obsession of mine for a long time. DBZ and fighting games are two of my favorite things, so it's a given.
Which are the other Characters on your Team?
My Team is Goku (gt) Clasic Colors, Yamcha and Tenshin-Han Classic Colors Theyre are my OG Dragon Ball team
(-Roshi and Krillin because they get more love in super and Gameplay)

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Which are the other Characters on your Team?
My Team is Goku (gt) Clasic Colors, Yamcha and Tenshin-Han Classic Colors Theyre are my OG Dragon Ball team
(-Roshi and Krillin because they get more love in super and Gameplay)
Main team is currently:
Coola, Videl, Baby. Experimented a couple of times with switching out Videl with UI Goku or Vegetto.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta comes out March 12th, or March 10th if you have the season pass.

I feel like they're trying to make a Shin Akuma level of game-breaking character here - if you taunt seven times, his ultimate move becomes an instant kill attack (it's a full-screen beam that deals 20,000 damage - from what I've read, a normal health bar is 10,000), and he can use a single attack (where an orange ball of energy appears around him) to get a Dragon Ball, regardless of whether the attack hits or misses.

For all I know, it could be harder to do either of those things than it seems, and it turns out that he's actually balanced (or he has some major flaw, like not being able to Super Dash), but I'm not sure.

Also, he has a Dramatic Finish with Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So now that the Roster is complete (for now) what are your Opinions on Everything who would you swap out!

Il would move The Costume from Videl to Gt Goku and make it his Classic Dragon ball Gi (also he would get the Jon ken as a Attack!)

Z Broly, Gogeta SsgSS, Janemba and Goku Black can be removed without any Problems so who would i add instead (relativly) easy these guys:

Pilaf, Shu and Mai (Adults from Og Dragonball)
Tao Baibai
Pan

the fourth Char gets replaced by hm lets say 3 Costumes (but of course simple ones) and 5 Costumes that dont change the Model

Costume Simple:
Trunks Gt (base) over Trunks
Yamcha (first arc) over Yamcha
Krillin (oran temple) over Krillin

No model change
Vegetto SSj over Blue
Goku Go Gi over Base Goku
Goku No Kanji over Ssj and Blue
Vegeta Whis Armour over Ssj and Blue
Demon king Kanji over Piccolo

Hah but sadly we didnt really get a specific db Og Char (i mean even roshi was heavily based on Super)

What would you have changed

Edit: Why the f didnt Goku Gt get a Dramatic Finish against Baby or Piccolo come on Bamco Why

Last edited:
Top Bottom