• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragalia Lost Mobile Direct on August 29th

dragalia.jpg

It’s been a while since Dragalia Lost’s reveal this April, but a Nintendo Mobile Direct all about the upcoming role-playing game has been confirmed for this Wednesday, August 29th, at 8:30 PM PT/11:30 PM ET.

Dragalia Lost is being developed by Nintendo and Cygames, the creators of games such as Shadowverse and Granblue Fantasy, and is slated to launch on September 27th in the United States, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau. If you want to learn more about Dragalia Lost, the quickest way to get in the know is to watch the official livestream on Nintendo’s site.

Author’s Note: Excited about getting a direct only a day after the Nindies Showcase? Let us know in the comments below!

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

I didn't know they were co-developing this with cygames. Hopefully this means we get the amazing art that we have in Granblue Fantasy. I'm a sucker for Gatcha and am playing the heck of out Fire Emblem Heroes and Bang Dream so I'll probably download this as well.

Top Bottom