• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragalia Lost Chat - End of Service 30th November

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
its official people the game is coming to an end. first the story is due to end soon and then after that the serves will shut down. we all knew this would happen one day just a shame that many of us will have never had all the characters

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Woah damn...we got blindsided by this. Well, hopefully it's not the end for the franchise and we get a Switch entry under the name.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
you know im kinda of glad the game is coming to an end. a lot of other of these games dragged on for far too long without the story going anywhere so im glad im unlikely to lose what goodwill i have for the game

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
oh forgot to remind everyone that the characters released on march 31st were our last batch. so everyones out of luck if they were hoping for new versions of certain characters. or indeed if they were hoping for the rest of agito or promethias' eldest brother

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
new chapter's out

well they may fall back on a lot of trope but their lore is really well thought out

also how long have fish people been in this game and how have i never noticed

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So if mordecai,l came from xenos, the other came from mordecai and euden came from the other, does that mean euden has the primal mark?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Dang, I finally got around to playing the first half of the new chapter, but now my phone won't load the app, so I can't play the second half...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well thats the first half of the last chapter out nice job giving away how they're gonna get out of that cliff hanger in the teaser for the next part

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You guys stuck in the phase with the two tentacles?

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I'll admit, the ending was a bit generic, but I enjoyed it all the same.

I'm gonna miss these guys...

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
1 big thing: Nintendo’s mobile fizzle

Interesting article which puts Dragalia Lost's demise in the broader context of Nintendo mobile strategy; that they effectively see mobile titles as advertising for their console games. That approach might very well explain DL's fate as unless it was going to be turned into a franchise on main hardware, they simply saw no reason to continue putting resources into it.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
1 big thing: Nintendo’s mobile fizzle

Interesting article which puts Dragalia Lost's demise in the broader context of Nintendo mobile strategy; that they effectively see mobile titles as advertising for their console games. That approach might very well explain DL's fate as unless it was going to be turned into a franchise on main hardware, they simply saw no reason to continue putting resources into it.
as much as a shame as it was that a lot of the side story threads never finished it was probably for the best the main story wasn't dragged out any further

Top Bottom