• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragalia Lost Chat - End of Service 30th November

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Hurray

btw you sure we’ve seen all the wyrmclan leaders? Cause when looking them up I couldn’t find anything on the sheep, dragon or rabbit

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Hurray

btw you sure we’ve seen all the wyrmclan leaders? Cause when looking them up I couldn’t find anything on the sheep, dragon or rabbit
Well, they haven't physically appeared, nor have they even been given names as far as I'm aware, but there was that bit near the end of the last Raid Event where we get a glimpse of all of them together.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well, they haven't physically appeared, nor have they even been given names as far as I'm aware, but there was that bit near the end of the last Raid Event where we get a glimpse of all of them together.
oh I see a teaser of them. I got yah

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Highlights:
  • Valyx and Phares are FINALLY becoming playable, with Michael joining them as a playable Dragon.
  • A new Adventurer will be added mid-February: all we know is that it's a character who has already appeared in the game, but NOT in a playable capacity.
  • Chapter 24 Part 1 will be coming on the 17th.
  • A new event in late February will add two new Adventurers: one of them is Housekeeper Pia from the Dragalia Digest.
  • Primal Brunhilda's Trial will be added in March.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Highlights:
  • Valyx and Phares are FINALLY becoming playable, with Michael joining them as a playable Dragon.
  • A new Adventurer will be added mid-February: all we know is that it's a character who has already appeared in the game, but NOT in a playable capacity.
  • Chapter 24 Part 1 will be coming on the 17th.
  • A new event in late February will add two new Adventurers: one of them is Housekeeper Pia from the Dragalia Digest.
  • Primal Brunhilda's Trial will be added in March.
well thats all the siblings bar one. though what happened to him is unclear

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Living in Europe, how much I missed out on this? Hope it's not Earthbound / SMRPG level?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Living in Europe, how much I missed out on this? Hope it's not Earthbound / SMRPG level?
I guess that depends on what you mean by "Earthbound/SMRPG level". I will say, though, that Dragalia Lost is DEFINETLY Nintendo's best mobile game.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well the game play is pretty weak but that’s not surprising for a mobile action rpg. Story and characters are decent enough though there is a tendency to rely on tropes, like a lot of jrpgs I find. Of course it easy enough to avoid micro payments but it does take a while a bunch of characters to the top. Certainly not the worst game I’ve ever played but if those two are the sort you like then this one is quite different

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Sorry for the double post, but here's This Month in Dragalia:

• A character we've met in the main story will be added as an Adventurer mid-March.
  • Chapter 24 Part 2 is coming on the 17th. It will focus on the Primal Greatwyrms.
  • Primal Brunhilda's Trial is coming on the 27th.
  • The 3.5 Anniversary is coming up. Expect details later.

Top Bottom