• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragalia Lost Chat - End of Service 30th November

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Excellent here’s the place if guys still want to talk about the/franchise future/euden in smash/post this month in Dragalia

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
it will be quite interesting to see where the story goes

i wonder if beren knows phares is really the progenitor.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Am I the only one here who thinks Gala Nedrick might be a thing next month? Or at least, during the next half-anniversary? I mean, we already have Gala Zethia, I'd say it'd make sense for there to be Gala Nedrick on top of that, especially after Chapter 22.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Anyway, now that I have a dedicated Dragalia Lost place, here's the trailer for the next Event:

Although I should warn you guys that there was a datamine recently, and this trailer basically confirmed it to be legit, so be on the lookout...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Am I the only one here who thinks Gala Nedrick might be a thing next month? Or at least, during the next half-anniversary? I mean, we already have Gala Zethia, I'd say it'd make sense for there to be Gala Nedrick on top of that, especially after Chapter 22.
i would certainly think so after that chapter

Anyway, now that I have a dedicated Dragalia Lost place, here's the trailer for the next Event:

Although I should warn you guys that there was a datamine recently, and this trailer basically confirmed it to be legit, so be on the lookout...
ooo do tell, in spoilers obviously

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
i would certainly think so after that chapter

ooo do tell, in spoilers obviously
The next Gala Adventurer seems to be Gatov, believe it or not. Plus, we're getting a new character referred to as "Ao", who might be a part of the New Year's event, if I had to guess.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
The next Gala Adventurer seems to be Gatov, believe it or not. Plus, we're getting a new character referred to as "Ao", who might be a part of the New Year's event, if I had to guess.
Okay...so Gala Nedrick might be a 3.5 Anniversary character, then.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
that makes sense. He’s been around for ages

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Here is the first This Month in Dragalia of the new thread!

Highlights:
  • Dragonyule Ilia is coming in a Prize Showcase (called it).
  • Annelie and Victor are getting Mana Spirals soon.
  • Chapter 23 Part One is coming this month. Because it takes place after the events of Faith Forsaken, both parts to that event will be added to the Event Compendium this month.
  • Enter the Kaleidiscape will be coming in the next update!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Yep. Did NOT see that one coming:

That's an interesting direction to take.

Though this makes me wonder why they decided to make Ayaha & Otoha playable as the first Agito unit instead of Volk. I mean, Volk's Beast Form is playable already as a Dragon, why not make him that way?

Don't get me wrong, though, Ayaha & Otoha being playable is one hell of a pleasant surprise. They look fun to play. Though I'm curious that they use a Staff instead of an Axe. I swear, their weapons look like axes.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
That's an interesting direction to take.

Though this makes me wonder why they decided to make Ayaha & Otoha playable as the first Agito unit instead of Volk. I mean, Volk's Beast Form is playable already as a Dragon, why not make him that way?

Don't get me wrong, though, Ayaha & Otoha being playable is one hell of a pleasant surprise. They look fun to play. Though I'm curious that they use a Staff instead of an Axe. I swear, their weapons look like axes.
id say scythe

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
First, new chapter trailer:

Second, CyGames recently released an anime music video featuring all their games. You'll NEVER guess who shows up...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Let's see if I got all this:

We got a teaser for the Primal Dragons, found out the origin of the Auspexes, learned what those cubes were, and witnessed Beren go full time villain. All in one chapter.
one half chapter, but yes.

beren came across as a touch inconsistent there "oh i just want someone like me. scratch that i want to destroy all connections"

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Here's what to expect from New Year's:

Also, there was another datamine recently, though this one didn't seem to be as detailed as the last one, from what I saw: only one character was properly named, and it's an alt.

EDIT: Scratch that, the datamine was more detailed than I thought. Be wary of spoilers.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
well feel free to post it in a spoiler box
The new units are named Shingen, Izumo (who was revealed in the last Digest), and Yukimura, with Fudo Myoo as a new Dragon. Shingen is most likely the Tiger Wyrmclan Leader, with Izumo as his retainer and Fudo Myoo as his pactbound Dragon. Yukimura is likely also a Wyrmclan Leader, but we're not sure which one.

Also, according to a seperate datamine, Notte is gonna get a Kimono alt, complete with a unique transformation.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The new units are named Shingen, Izumo (who was revealed in the last Digest), and Yukimura, with Fudo Myoo as a new Dragon. Shingen is most likely the Tiger Wyrmclan Leader, with Izumo as his retainer and Fudo Myoo as his pactbound Dragon. Yukimura is likely also a Wyrmclan Leader, but we're not sure which one.

Also, according to a seperate datamine, Notte is gonna get a Kimono alt, complete with a unique transformation.
interesting

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I thought so. It's a joke about how Agito's Beast forms look like platformer mascots in that picture.

Speaking of which, I wouldn't be surprised if our next Gala Dragon was another Beast Agito...
it is? Man I don’t get anything anymore

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I thought so. It's a joke about how Agito's Beast forms look like platformer mascots in that picture.

Speaking of which, I wouldn't be surprised if our next Gala Dragon was another Beast Agito...
I'm willing to bet that it's gonna be Gala Beast Kai Yan. That's chronologically the 2nd Agito to be released, and considering the bratty little monster Beren is screwing us all over, somebody's gotta be strong enough to knock some sense into him.

Top Bottom