• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed [Download available] Poses for Classic Mode VS

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
*EDIT*

Download Link For ALL Characters and Their Alternate Colors:

Left Poses v1.1* :
Download // Imgur Album // CSP Download

Right Poses:
Download // Imgur Album // CSP Download

*Fixed a bunch of outlines and out of place black spots on left poses.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anybody know how to get the characters in these poses? Possibly through the debug menu or something?

I'm working on some CSP's and these poses would look really nice.

Last edited:

SinsOfApathy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Psion312
Not 100%, but most of them are frames from various moves.

Otherwise, the models are rendered entirely in that scene, but hidden with the bars. If you figure out how to remove those, either by making a transparency or code, you'd have them.

DRGN

Technowizard
Anybody know how to get the characters in these poses? Possibly through the debug menu or something?

I'm working on some CSP's and these poses would look really nice.
An alternative to removing them is to use Dolphin's "Free Look" feature. Example & info.

And two posts below the example I linked to is a post by Achilles for a super awesome code which allows you to choose a specific character and costume color for the opponent's slot, rather than it being random. Which is really nice because the opponent has different poses than P1. And I'm pretty sure a lot of these (for both P1 and the opponent) are unique.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
An alternative to removing them is to use Dolphin's "Free Look" feature. Example & info.

And two posts below the example I linked to is a post by Achilles for a super awesome code which allows you to choose a specific character and costume color for the opponent's slot, rather than it being random. Which is really nice because the opponent has different poses than P1. And I'm pretty sure a lot of these (for both P1 and the opponent) are unique.
Totally forgot about this, I used in it VR mode once. This should work perfectly, thanks DRGN!

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
if this csp pak ends up being a thing, id love to dl it
i'll definitely be making these CSP's. I'm working on some 20XX CSP's at the moment with costume previews

but as soon as i finish I'll be working on these standalone CSPs.

Last edited:

DRGN

Technowizard
i'll definitely be making these CSP's. I'm working on some 20XX CSP's at the moment with costume previews

I should really warn that some costumes in future releases will be changing. There have been a lot of new great costumes since Achilles originally collected what's in 20XX now. I can help you if you want to plan ahead for that though (if so, send me a PM).

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
btw, out of interest here..when you're done doing that, would you be able to upload screen shots of all the poses for all characters on either side w/colors

if not thats okay, im just curious.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
btw, out of interest here..when you're done doing that, would you be able to upload screen shots of all the poses for all characters on either side w/colors

if not thats okay, im just curious.
Is this what you mean? I keep it updated as soon as I finish other CSP's.

http://imgur.com/a/WQseb

EDIT:

oh you mean the original pictures of the side poses?

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Is this what you mean? I keep it updated as soon as I finish other CSP's.

http://imgur.com/a/WQseb

EDIT:

oh you mean the original pictures of the side poses?
Yeah, like the original side poses for all characters, sides and colours. i figure you're already getting them.

Is it okay to ask for these? I thought it could be real handy for thumbnails on vods.

p.s: awesome 20xx previews btw

Last edited:

krvntn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyke_g

Really glad to see my CSS idea not getting forgotten.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Yeah, like the original side poses for all characters, sides and colours. i figure you're already getting them.

Is it okay to ask for these? I thought it could be real handy for thumbnails on vods.

p.s: awesome 20xx previews btw
I've got the high-res side poses saved somewhere but they're just custom colors not the default skins, is that ok?

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
dude this is amazing! will this include the right side poses as well??? so far imgur only has the left! can i use these as character templates for thumbnails?

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
dude this is amazing! will this include the right side poses as well??? so far imgur only has the left! can i use these as character templates for thumbnails?
You can totally use them for thumbnails, The right poses are much harder to get as i have to restart the game to change the cheat (unless someone can tell me the offset to change in memory) and that'll take at least 3x as long as the left poses :urg:

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how to say this, but please consider it!!!

and if you don't mind me asking, why would it take 3x as long?

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Just open gimp and flip them horizontally.

That'll do it for now
The right poses are different from the left poses

Benny P Benny P
The game picks the character the CPU plays as and its always the default color. Achilles made a code that can modify who and what color the CPU is but it requires a restart and a modification to the code everytime. Might do further down the road but it really takes forever.

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
The right poses are different from the left poses

Benny P Benny P
The game picks the character the CPU plays as and its always the default color. Achilles made a code that can modify who and what color the CPU is but it requires a restart and a modification to the code everytime. Might do further down the road but it really takes forever.

I see. If you did do this, it would really be 100% complete, as opposed to 50% complete (althought this is labelled as complete)

Even if its done eventually that would be really great. Would having a save state in dolphin RIGHT before it loads the enemy character. or maybe a code that exists or could be created where p1 is on the right side? I'm just excersising some ideas.

In any case, i'm REALLY thankful for any work youve done so far. you rock.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I see. If you did do this, it would really be 100% complete, as opposed to 50% complete (althought this is labelled as complete)

Even if its done eventually that would be really great. Would having a save state in dolphin RIGHT before it loads the enemy character. or maybe a code that exists or could be created where p1 is on the right side? I'm just excersising some ideas.

In any case, i'm REALLY thankful for any work youve done so far. you rock.
Dolphin save states keep all the memory intact, so if you change the code and load the save state, it reverts to the code that was used when the state was saved. Only way this could be easier if I knew the offset in memory to change on the fly while dolphin was running.

SinsOfApathy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Psion312
Dolphin save states keep all the memory intact, so if you change the code and load the save state, it reverts to the code that was used when the state was saved. Only way this could be easier if I knew the offset in memory to change on the fly while dolphin was running.
You can set Dolphin to do decompressed save states and just modify the memory there before loading it.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
You can set Dolphin to do decompressed save states and just modify the memory there before loading it.
Can't find anything about decompressed save states in dolphin settings/Google. Can you explain how to accomplish this exactly? I'll totally put in the man hours to get the poses.

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Set a breakpoint at 80186634. Start Classic mode and then the game will hit the breakpoint. Save state. Remove breakpoint. Modify the RAM addresses used in my previous code at this point. Hit resume and the desired character pictures will be changed accordingly. Load state. Repeat.

If I wanted Green Marth on the right, I would change the RAM addresses to:

8047369C: 09212100
804736A0: 00000200

Last edited:

krvntn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyke_g
Sure !

You should post what you already have done so we can see how far you are.

By the way, red yoshi is missing in your HQ renders

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Would you be able to make a Shiek/Zelda (with pictures of both of them in one shot) file?

DRGN

Technowizard
Would you be able to make a Shiek/Zelda (with pictures of both of them in one shot) file?
As CSPs, or full body images? I made them as CSPs here. I'd have to look later, but I might still have the original larger shots too.

ChronicKyoki

Smash Rookie
I'd hate to be the lame lazy guy but could you make a masterpost of csp ready png's of left, right, and victory poses of all characters? thanks!

UnclePunch

Smash Ace

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman

I'm having trouble overwriting any of the CSP with these in DAT texture wizard. Although, i was able to put in this groovy Zelda/Sheik one instead zelda sheik sd (5).png

I'm thinking of alternating Left and Right on a character by character basis (whichever one i like more really) for my CSS. Are the pics you gave in the correct dimensions? otherwise i have no idea why it does not work :/

Last edited:

oso!

Smash Rookie
Yo can you make a Left Classic Mode MnSlChr.usd? Or just a Right one with everyone included (Luigi and Pikachu are incomplete in the current one)?

Top Bottom