• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down B gimp... How fast can you mash?!

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
This is a thread to see how fast each one of us can mash. As we all know, mashing with Luigi is very important! It gets you gimps with cyclone, gets you out of some rapid jabs, and out of grabs and shield break stun quicker!
But for this thread, we'll be focusing mainly on our ability to mash for the optimal down b gimp. Here is the link you'll need to follow.

https://clickspeedtest.appspot.com/

The rules are very simple. Find the BIG RED BUTTON on the screen that reads, "CLICK! CLICK!!" and go ham! Keep in mind that you'll need a computer to do this, and a mouse. From the first click you have to keep mashing that click for a full 5 seconds! Post your results here! For example, mine would be: 13.2IPS 67TI. (IPS: inputs per second. TI: total inputs.)

Lastly, your results should be an actual number! Not the result screen that reads, "You are BUSTED! Stop Cheating." That's actually just a joke when you click, wait 5 seconds, then click again. :p

Have fun Luigis!!!

Green Zelda

Smash Journeyman
This looks like a really good idea! Will it actually help me improve my mashing?

FUEGO!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MontyRattata
How are we supposed to test our Thumb mash strength when you click a mouse with your index finger?

Gnollesion

Smash Rookie
My best is 8 clicks per second, which is pretty accurate to my max in Smash. I've heard the threshold is like 12 button presses per second.

D

Deleted member

My best with thumb was 8.4. Strangely enough I was better with my index. :laugh:

Top Bottom