• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubling thrown mechakoopa damage

FlabbyOrb

Smash Cadet
NNID
amacadaeg

so i came across this the other day and was blown away because ive never heard of this before and i was excited because this would be pretty helpful having a thrown mecha go from 7/9 -> 16% or 15% -> 31 % with custom down-b

i started testing this out but never gotten it to work. Does anyone know if this still works or was it patched in an update or does this only in the 3ds version?

Last edited:

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Sorry, I don't have a 3DS. But you should specify in the title that you're talking about the big MK which isn't that big of a deal since customs are fading away.

FlabbyOrb

Smash Cadet
NNID
amacadaeg
Sorry, I don't have a 3DS. But you should specify in the title that you're talking about the big MK which isn't that big of a deal since customs are fading away.
did you actually watch the video or read what i said lol? the video shows both the custom and non-custom mechakoopa

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
It works with the normal mechakoopa but its frame perfect. It has to explode autonomously on the same frame it would explode from hitting them. Neat trick but I wouldn't rely on it as your opponent moving even very slightly in a match will mess up the timing.

Top Bottom