• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Zair jump? (Z-Hop)

AAAAAA

Smash Cadet
This happened when i tried to do a Super Boomerang jump, and i was stopped and sent back down, which is normal. However, i pulled a bomb at the same time and went back up as I pulled the bomb. I made a clip here > https://clips.twitch.tv/PlacidPolishedBubbleteaSpicyBoy I would like to know if this is new, and if it is I propose the name Z-Hop.

Brando550

Smash Cadet
It's not new, per se, but it's only possible in versions 1.00 and 1.01, with the tournament standard/20XX being version 1.02 where this glitch was removed.

AAAAAA

Smash Cadet
It's not new, per se, but it's only possible in versions 1.00 and 1.01, with the tournament standard/20XX being version 1.02 where this glitch was removed.
You mean going up twice with grapple?

Brando550

Smash Cadet
yeah. I accidentally discovered how to do this a few years ago, but for all intensive purposes you can't go up twice with grapple if you're playing on 1.02. I'm not sure which version of melee you're playing on the dolphin emulator, but the version most ppl play online is the 1.02.

AAAAAA

Smash Cadet
yeah. I accidentally discovered how to do this a few years ago, but for all intensive purposes you can't go up twice with grapple if you're playing on 1.02. I'm not sure which version of melee you're playing on the dolphin emulator, but the version most ppl play online is the 1.02.
Im using a 20XX ISO.

Brando550

Smash Cadet
Well I do know that with 20XX you *can* turn on the grapple glitch so it's like you're playing on 1.00/1.01, but most people's set-ups that I play on don't have that feature toggled. So you could be playing on a 20XX that has it toggled on?

AAAAAA

Smash Cadet
Well I do know that with 20XX you *can* turn on the grapple glitch so it's like you're playing on 1.00/1.01, but most people's set-ups that I play on don't have that feature toggled. So you could be playing on a 20XX that has it toggled on?
I think i do have it turned on, but I've never seen an option for it. The super jump works for me sometimes and sometimes i'm just sent back down.

Hunybear

Smash Ace
Yo. This is called a chain dance. Not new at all. If you ever saw Mcnuggets tech skill vid "lets get weird" he demonstrates all the tether glitches weirdness aside from a few minor glitches.

Top Bottom