• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Up+B

nuro

Smash Lord
I did a double Up+B twice without anything hitting me or me touching the floor. Anyone know how this is done?

I airdodged off of my Cypher both times but I don't understand how the heck it worked. Maybe I touched the ledge or something but I never grabbed it.

Snake is the best!

nuro

Smash Lord
No one foot stooled me. I would show you it but my friend has the replay on his wii.

All I did was airdodge and I was able to do it again.

Maybe at a certain frame it doesn't register the Up+b and you can do it again.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
No one foot stooled me. I would show you it but my friend has the replay on his wii.

All I did was airdodge and I was able to do it again.

Maybe at a certain frame it doesn't register the Up+b and you can do it again.
That would be gross... and amazing... must investigate. ;O;

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
There's been like 50 threads about this and everytime the person got footstooled. I can only hope this one is real lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
The Falco footstool jumped him for sure. I saw it.
no falco was on the treadmill a couple inches away and snake DID not do the tumbling animation ud get from BEING footstoold . Im gonna have to say a computer "may" have done an AT for snake O___O this would prove useful. better than c4ing urself to recover ya know o-o. and goin have to say that maybe this happens from certain frames. further testing needs to be done!... this would make snake very hard to gimp >_<

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
While Snake is in the cypher, he doesn't go through the tumbling animation when footstooled.

Face it. It's always a footstool.

Luisthepanda

Smash Rookie
So if you get footstooled while doing the cypher you dont lose your momentum or anything but gain another up B? Doesn't sound too bad, except who would actually try to footstool you >.>

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
definitely a footstool, and some of the vertical momentum was lost due to it.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
So if you get footstooled while doing the cypher you dont lose your momentum or anything but gain another up B? Doesn't sound too bad, except who would actually try to footstool you >.>
Anyone who uses footstools to space their aerials *coughMarthcoughTLinkcoughcough*

Top Bottom