• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double DK in Doubles

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I am Planning to go to a Brawl Tournament and I will might team with another DK Player what should Double DK do in teams and whats the main idea to do as Double DK

Blueberry Kong

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DKbill
Things to know are Cargo throws. Have on DK Cargo Down Throw the enemy into the other DK while he charges a Dsmash.
Have punches online as much as possible. Grounded Up B's are good in doubles especially if you can hit both of them. Having one DK Down B and the other defend in the air it can create a strong wall.

Good luck on your tournament and practice as much as you can with your partners. Knowing more about DK himself rather than DK with another DK is more important. If you want to learn more about Donkey Kong feel free to ask me any questions.

Top Bottom