• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Mess with Ness

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Other than the noticeable buffs his Pk Thunder is extremely good in two areas online 1.His Pk Thunder Bolt can kill just by striking someone in sudden death 2. His Pk Thunder unlike Brawl (from my experience) now lag with the game making it easier to pull off. Thoughts ??

Uffe

Smash Hero
The stun from the start up is a nice feature. It saves you from getting gimped easier when off the stage. Because of the start up, PKT2 is a bit easier to land, though, you still need to try it in different ways, because it's not always going to work against your opponents. Since I've gotten this game, I've found myself using PKT a lot more than I normally would in previous Smash games. Even PKF! Never feel guilty for spamming PKT or PKF, because doing so will only give your opponent the advantage. I made a Peach player leave the game last night after totaling her with my projectile. That's how useful these things are. xD

Top Bottom