• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't let Salem win again

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
The biggest error he made was not deciding to land his guaranteed upB that Marth gets on ZSS whenever ZSS jab2s him
And then the 2nd biggest error was wasting his 2nd jump somewhere in that string.
He could have recovered despite those two big errors, if only he UpB-ed to the opposite direction.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i think that's happening but i duno if it'll be streamed cuz last i heard they were only playing for 5 bucks, at the very least it should be recorded and I'd expect there to be some camcorder recordings of the crowd and such

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
i think that's happening but i duno if it'll be streamed cuz last i heard they were only playing for 5 bucks, at the very least it should be recorded and I'd expect there to be some camcorder recordings of the crowd and such
The same happened with Mew2king vs Otori after the doubles grand finals in Apex 2012. They cut through that match and it wasn't shown on stream. Does anyone know where I can find that match/set?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So, as an update.

My set with Salem against his Metaknight went 3-2 his favor, every match being fairly close (I think game 5 was last stock 60% or something like that)

Then I 3-0'd him with two 2 stocks and a 1 stock low %. **** was American that's how free it was

<3

D

Deleted member 189823

That is uncalled for, ESAM. Do not treat your champions that way.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
So, as an update.

My set with Salem against his Metaknight went 3-2 his favor, every match being fairly close (I think game 5 was last stock 60% or something like that)

Then I 3-0'd him with two 2 stocks and a 1 stock low %. **** was American that's how free it was

<3
When will both set be uploaded to youtube?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Neither will be, other people were MMing on the recording set-up and it clearly wasn't on stream.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
We've been waiting for this set(s) for months now, haha.
Oh well :rolleyes:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Salem > ESAM's Meta Knight
Salem < ESAM's Pikachu
Salem < Seibrik

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
ok stuffs are more than clear now... even tough esam does not main mk could handle to take 2 games from salem.
We can't be a 100% sure of that since we don't really know what happened in that set and how Esam won those 2 games.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I edgeguarded him correctly. I think I edgeguarded him twice in each of the games I won (Or AT LEAST once). I was outspacing him on the ground also like the MU protocol and just...being a good player.

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
If you don't have a reaction time, work on getting a better one. Playing Robot Unicorn Attack actually helps a little bit #Erasure

Lmao, I actually agree with this.

Even though you only use 2 buttons in RUA, that's usually not more than what you'll need in brawl either. And it goes FAST! When you're getting used to react to new situations more like it's a reflex, having certain "execution habits" ready for each situation that you know is a guaranteed hit if you're fast enough, it can often turn the tide of the game.
But of course the "habit" has to be safe. You don't want to crash in a wall in RUA, either. One mistake and you're dead, so you'll have to know the spacing perfectly, as well. Being able to react without thinking, developing legit reflexes that makes you win the trade and keep a better momentum to the next trade in brawl is pretty similar to RUA, imo.

Top Bottom