• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! Tournament Housing Thread feat. Socal housing Norcal

WassupJB

Smash Lord
WADDUP BOSSES ATTENDING THE MOST BALLEREST TOURNAMENT IN NORCAL SINCE GENESIS! (word up)

discuss in this thread housing details.

if you are housing and said you are housing i'll put your name on this first post.

what would be nice and organized is if the people housing list WHO they're housing so there is no confusion, therefore people don't get upset about one claiming to house someone when one clearly didn't. also for those people who are housing to confirm who is getting a ride and who isn't so no one is stranded.

The Generous Housing:
Make sure to note for my housing that it's in Novato (which is about 20 min N of the Golden Gate Bridge; it's about 45-50 min away from the tourney venue) and one would need to provide their own transport. Also I only house people I know. However despite it perhaps not being as convenient as other housing options, I'm sure several Socalians will attest to its legitimacy.
Sheridan's house:

Ill house no more than 20 people. So whoever askes first gets housed
WestBallz house:
01. smoke2jointz
02. zhu
03. macd
04. MACD'S ENTIRE CAR! ACTUALLY IN THE HOUSE! not in the garage! actually IN the house!
05. light
06. axe
07. tai
08. shiv
09. okamibw
10. rubyiris
11. superadbrian
12. taj
13. gg7

Boback (though it's limited to people he knows, not sure how much space he has left)
01. mango
02. lucky
03. lucky's lady
04. alex19

The Generous Rides:
violence
I am personally looking to completely fill my car on my way to this event.

If you have your own cars, I'm going to give people who need rides priority over you.

I will drive up to 30 minutes in the opposite direction of Concord,(sorry Huy, you're a bit farther than that), 45 minutes if it's not in the general direction away from Concord to pick up anyone who needs a ride. All bets are off if you're from out of state, I'll drive up to an hour out of my way to get people who are from out of state and need a ride. I live in South Hayward, near Fremont. Lemme know if you guys need a ride. 5 seating sedan, so 4 spots.

The People in Need of Housing:
swiftbass
mattdotzeb
salepate
connor
SOCAL (i would list all of you guys but i'm not sure how deep you guys are rolling. post who's coming and i'll gladly put your name on the thread)
silent wolf
eggz
hungrybox

People in NorCal Who Want to be Housed Closer to the Venue:
Sheridan

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Make sure to note for my housing that it's in Novato (which is about 20 min N of the Golden Gate Bridge; it's about 45-50 min away from the tourney venue) and one would need to provide their own transport. Also I only house people I know. However despite it perhaps not being as convenient as other housing options, I'm sure several Socalians will attest to its legitimacy.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I sent you a PM asking for housing for 5 people in my car. We all live in the Bay Area and want to be closer to the venue. Hopefully there is still space left. :)

EDIT: This is for Friday night and Saturday night housing by the way. I forgot to mention this in the PM. If you can only house my car on Friday night only then that is cool too. Just let me know in the PM or on AIM or in this thread. Thanks.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Why is norcal trying 2 get housing in norcal?
anyway im not sure about my car situation yet.
People im gonna house :
Smoke2joints im reserving a spot for him cause hes a homie
Zhu
MacD and his car.

I dunno i might just say fu.ck it and just let anyone who wants 2 come get housed just come. but thats a maybe

Shroomed

Smash Master
house OOS first, followed by norcal

if all OOS already have housing then take in norcal but you should make sure EC,MW,AZ,and WA have housing before any of norcal

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Why is norcal trying 2 get housing in norcal?
anyway im not sure about my car situation yet.
People im gonna house :
Smoke2joints im reserving a spot for him cause hes a homie
Zhu
MacD and his car.

I dunno i might just say fu.ck it and just let anyone who wants 2 come get housed just come. but thats a maybe

if all OOS already have housing then take in norcal but you should make sure EC,MW,AZ,and WA have housing before any of norcal
True. Housing priority should be give in order from furthest distance travel, so Salepate (France), Out of State people, SoCal should definitely get housing before NorCal. I asked for housing for my car who are all from NorCal but we are willing to give up our spots if OoR people need it first. Thanks. :) Just let me know how many spots left you have left in your house after everyone OoR is taken care of.

MacD

Banned via Administration
light's going right??

omg you gotta house AZ wes

and sheridan's housing was ****, even if it was a bit far and had to pay a toll :(

AXE 09

Smash Master
He doesn't have to house us if he doesn't want to haha. If you're not sure Westballz, we can try to ask someone else

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Just so you (and MacD, since he loves Light, like all Peach players do... for some reason :glare:) know....

If you house AZ, there will be 7-8 of us.

The main AZ carpool:
-Light
-Axe
-Me
-TAJ

Secondary AZ carpool:
-Shiv
-OkamiBW
-Rubyiris
-MAAAAAYBE GamerGuitarist7

Once again, you are amazing for housing us, Wes. It's very much appreciated.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, I'm not a representative of the other carpool, and I'm in no way in charge of their affairs. I sorta just let you know about them assuming they derp it up and don't ask anybody for housing.

sooo...

if you want, you can assume that i'm only talking on behalf of the carpool i'm rolling with, so you could reject them if you want :)

p.s. good going
don't go down there
, jeff

WestBallz

Smash Ace
heres my number so u guys can call/txt so u can get the address
(818) 421-5637
and u guys need housing the friday night before the tourney?

WassupJB

Smash Lord

word

lol im houseing for norcal and i dont even live in norcal lmfao.
Anywho ill house all of AZ i guess.
you wet

you *******, don't tell him who he should or shouldn't house

he should be able to house whoever he wants
nope.

updating first post...
^truth.

joeplicate

Smash Master
who's driving up from socal?

somehow this **** always seems to happen lol
and i gotta drive up for big tournies during break and down for big tournies during the year

housing?

pickup from 805/818/w/e

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
heres my number so u guys can call/txt so u can get the address
(818) 421-5637
and u guys need housing the friday night before the tourney?
The cool car will need housing Friday night, but we won't be there until late. We won't be leaving Phoenix until about noon, and we've got like, a 10-12 hour journey :glare:

I'm not sure about the other car, but it looks like they won't even be there until Saturday afternoon.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm going in the car that has axe tai light and taj. the other AZ people are still sorting out their transportation details

Salepate

Smash Cadet
Hey,

If someone is able to host a froggy french dude 2 or 3 days before the tournament, let me know. I need to buy my planes tickets asap because of the price.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yeah, i'm not sure if you gotta put okamiBW, shiv, and rubyiris in the OP yet, since they didn't actually ask for anything yet.

i was sorta just asking for them, but that's not really my business.

i'm going in the car that has axe tai light and taj. the other AZ people are still sorting out their transportation details
truth

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm thinking that washington and hbox should stay in the house that AZ is in. there are way too many AZ people in one house and i don't want to be stuck practicing with the same *******s i play with all the time.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
hahahaha i feel you gg7.

if it's all good with westballz i wouldn't mind stopping by, introducing myself to everyone and maybe playing a game or 5.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I don't know what we're doing housing-wise when we're actually in norcal. i know in socal we're going to be splitting a motel, but we haven't really finalized anything past that.

Also to be fair, Chris. You don't play with the people you're driving up with very often. I wouldn't call once a month "all the time."

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't know what we're doing housing-wise when we're actually in norcal. i know in socal we're going to be splitting a motel, but we haven't really finalized anything past that.

Also to be fair, Chris. You don't play with the people you're driving up with very often. I wouldn't call once a month "all the time."
That's the point.

The car that he's NOT going with is the one he plays with all the time LOL

Top Bottom