• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! Tournament Housing Thread feat. Socal housing Norcal

joeplicate

Smash Master
tai, groceries are pretty inexpensive, and depending on what we make it could potentially be cheaper than everyone buying fast food

and on top of that, it'll be delicious, too

also, someone should house hyprid
that guy's pretty dang cool :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
oh, it'll be cheaper than restaurant food, no doubt.

what i had in mind was just people drive to the nearest grocery store and everybody gets whatever food they need (like we did at GSG1) using their own money, rather than some giant group thing

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
giant group thing sounds more fun.

I'm probably the easiest person in the world to feed. Pasta, Rice, and Burritos are my favorite foods in the world. They're also some of the most inexpensive, easy foods to make ever.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I might take you up on that offer if its still available later in the weekend, justin/F.Mist (if there is enough room, i mean)
I live in vegas now and im bring 4 of our best to this (and there might be one more coming from reno) and we might be w/o a place for JUST sunday. . . there's also a 50/50 chance there might be something for us in reno. . . but then again, no one wants to be in reno. . . lol

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I might take you up on that offer if its still available later in the weekend, justin/F.Mist (if there is enough room, i mean)
I live in vegas now and im bring 4 of our best to this (and there might be one more coming from reno) and we might be w/o a place for JUST sunday. . . there's also a 50/50 chance there might be something for us in reno. . . but then again, no one wants to be in reno. . . lol
Sadly... some unfortunate event happen and I cannot house ppl anymore =/. Sorry to the community.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
lol my house isnt gonna have electricty or water. But im still gonna sleep there. Thug life. But if everyone still wants 2 come then thats fine lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
:(

no electricity means no melee!! NOOOOO

lol, we'll *probably* end up staying at your place (wes) anyway. at least tomorrow night, if not all 3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what if no one lives near wes' house?

p.s.

anyone wanna take the cool AZ car into their home? 5 people, 3 nights (friday, saturday, sunday)
1. taj
2. axe
3. me
4. light
5. gg7

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So right now, the only people that I have -confirmed- staying at my house are Brian and Falcomist (Sat only for him). One of the socal cars asked me (Lovage's I think?) but hasn't confirmed.

If you want to stay with me I need you to confirm tonight, because I'm not the sole owner of the house and I have a responsibility to the others who live there. Also, I'll be having dinner with the family Friday evening so people can't show up until later in the night (9 or 10 PM or something). I can't house you tonight (Thursday).

Just remember that while my place is pretty cool and spacious, it's 50 min from the venue across a $4 toll bridge. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone but again it's not entirely my house so I can't promise that I'll be able to house everyone who asks, and almost definitely not everyone that was being housed by WestBallz cause that seemed like it was at 20+ people.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
hey, sheridan. we (the cool az car) are talking to scar right now about housing, and he won't know until later tonight if he can take us. we'll stay with him if we can, and hopefully we can get a final word by tonight.

would you be able to take us in the case he doesn't house us?

WestBallz

Smash Ace
There is still some hope for my house....My dad said he may be able 2 have them turn on the water and power by tomorrow. lets hope lol (:

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Ok, noted.

So I am not expecting any cars Friday night then, and I may try to stay in Concord instead.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I believe the secondary AZ car (OkamiBW, GSUB, Signia, Shivknight, Rubyiris) needs housing Saturday night. Not 100% on this though.

Top Bottom