• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! Tournament Housing Thread feat. Socal housing Norcal

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i don't want to play with any of the AZ people really because no matter how you put it, i play every single person in AZ infinitely times more than any other person that will be in that house :D

I think Scar or Silent Spectre should house me only. Falcon dittos ALLLLLLLLL NIIIIIIIIIGHT
in my dreams :(

Scar

#HarveyDent
i don't want to play with any of the AZ people really because no matter how you put it, i play every single person in AZ infinitely times more than any other person that will be in that house :D

I think Scar or Silent Spectre should house me only. Falcon dittos ALLLLLLLLL NIIIIIIIIIGHT
ask pocky d i'm down

Roneblaster

Smash Hero

in my dreams :(
do want.
record them scar, don't be scurred.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Yeah sure but im gonna be there friday night not sure if anyone knows this but i dont live there lol just an empty house my family owns. Should leave around like 1pm get there at like 7 or 8... And i cant house anytime before friday or after sunday though i might stay until monday not sure.

soju

SD God
I am in generous need of housing =w=
so if anyone wants some pika practice in case of the dreaded axe please let me stay, haha

WassupJB

Smash Lord
the tickets price have risen by a 100€.. it seems like I won't make it to this tournament...
this is what you fuucking get norcal. shroomed's right, someone would have housed him. but that's what we get for not responding.

Yeah sure but im gonna be there friday night not sure if anyone knows this but i dont live there lol just an empty house my family owns. Should leave around like 1pm get there at like 7 or 8... And i cant house anytime before friday or after sunday though i might stay until monday not sure.
take note of this people who are housing with mr ballz.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wait, wes

when you say you can't house anyone after sunday

does that mean we can't stay sunday night? or we can't stay monday night and after?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Yo wes im coming up with Julian Kao and I was wondering if I can also stay at your place. Thanks in advance!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sheeeit. this makes me wanna stop by mr ballz place just to see whats up hahaha.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I offer any out of state players ONLY!!! a place to stay sunday night after the tournament. I live about 15-20 mins from the SF airport.

I don't know if I'm going to drive back and forth both days yet or not lol.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Actually ill probably stay sunday night but who is julian kao? and yeah u can come just ask for my number through private message.

for address ect. or w.e u need 2 talk 2 me about

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Switch out GSUB for ComboFest.

Also, I may need directions, but I'll probably just try and follow the other AZ car. We'll be staying at my place anyways Friday night and then leaving at 4 in the morning to drive for 7 hours. :p

scimmyboy

Smash Rookie
Im planning to stay at the hilton right by the venue, but we got 4-5 guys who arent quite 18 yet. If someone can just help us check in to the hotel before the tournament, that would be great.

thanks.

joeplicate

Smash Master
who can house me?

i'm planning on coming up from socal in johnny's car, most likely
not 100% tho, but that's the plan

also know that i'm not a wack person so you'll know you're housing a homie :O
:]

plus, i have an amazing idea for dinner
if everyone at some person's house pitches in like 10 bucks for a meal, we can do an *epic meal*
and like feed 10 or 20 people with a lot of awesome stuff. would work best at someone's house who already has cooking supplies, like sheridan's or whatever else. but it also depends on where people will be staying.

joeplicate

Smash Master
ha idk about that

probably worse than not eating breakfast like normal at tournaments

i'll make a cool thread later tonight :)
sick-*** idea

wow they censor az z now too
razzmatazz

****ing smashboars LOL

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
joe, that idea sounds sorta neat, but i'm incredibly cheap and would rather buy all my food myself

Top Bottom