• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
Brandon/Jman: I may be able to take Jman to the airport, what time do I have to be at the dorms by?

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
great tourny! had so much fun! thank az socal vegas for coming out! Swift hbox jman as well!
JB and sheridan for running it!
<3 everyone

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
such a ****in amazing tourny for me. i had so much fun, played sooooo many people, ill probably do some shoutouts for the first time cause alot of you are the ****.

but i just got home from driving for 12 hours so i'll probably do that later =D

one person though, ****in JB...good **** dude. everything ran so smooth, reserving BJs was awesome aswell.

I could sit there and listen/discuss matchups and smash in general with you all day. [i sat at the vegas table eating with you, white kid with brown moppy hair :D]

ill do it tomorrow, ahhh norcal is amazing.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Who was Tang's opponent at TV 6?
Who was Westballs' opponent at TV6 round 1?

I'll upload everything once I have their opponents identified.

Also; I know it's not my place to ask, but would whomever was running the LS TV, PLEASE upload my set vs Boback? Thanks. <3

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Singles Bracket Round 1: SFAT vs Violence
Singles Bracket Round 2: SFAT vs MacD

These were the only tournament sets I recorded, but I got like 4 hours worth of friendlies, so those'll be going up in due time.

It was really cool to meet everyone outside of SoCal and AZ finally! For those of you who didn't know who I was, I was the one yelling "AZ" and "Too easy" at every chance I could.

In particular, shoutouts to the following people:
JB - Thanks for coordinating and also covering our car for getting there (very slightly) late. Next time I won't have my finals the day before the tournament hopefully!
Samsonite - Cool guy and first guy who I played on day 2. Thanks for putting up with me taking so long to set up my recording stuff. Hope to see you at Genesis II!
Red Falcon From Vegas (shoot...sorry) - You were such a cool dude to play in friendlies. Your Falcon's pretty cool. If you can come to the SoCal and AZ tournaments, you should! I'll play you again sometime.
SwiftBass - You were fun to play with and fun to talk to after BJ's. Good luck with your "under-the-waterfall" Marth training! Say what's up to YEAH! sometime. :)
HMW - Man...I'ma be gunning for ya next time if we fight in tourney! We should play some friendlies sometime. Really really nice to meet you in person too!
Julian (Zhu) - You so silly![/ heavy Chinese voice] We've gotta play after January 4th or so and before the 9th!!
Jeff1 - Nice meeting you finally! I'd really like to play next time, perhaps at Genesis II. I'll go up there!
JeffA - We already talked about it, but man...ya gotta wear your shoe shirt next time! It's your ticket to victory! I'll see ya back in AZ! ^^
GO7en - Your Young Link's Fox's Falcon wreckeddddd McCain...Way to go! $5...cha ching!
WestBallz - Thanks again so much for housing us. We really appreciate it.
Darrell - Sorry for throwing needles in friendlies...
lol
:(
Bob$ - Coming all that way to NorCal was made 100% worth it by seeing the money dance.

Everyone who knew of me and my channel - That's pretty ****. I'm gonna keep putting out videos of my two regions, so thanks for supporting me. :)

Everyone else - Mmm...I'll play you guys later!! Support other Melee channels, even if you don't subscribe to mine! :)

Peach out!

P.S. Yeah...Chris was up 2-0 against PewPewU's Marth and then PPU went Falco on PS...and Chris went Marth. He did really well. ... ... ... AZ!

Miharu

Smash Hero

Also; I know it's not my place to ask, but would whomever was running the LS TV, PLEASE upload my set vs Boback? Thanks. <3
tang's opponent was me for round 1 of losers bracket

other than that idk

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I told y'all that Chris would make you guys look stupid for sleeping on him.

@anyone calling me out for my smack-talk:

Just to clarify any misconceptions; Just because I talk smack does NOT mean I have any illusions of grandeur. I KNOW that I'm mediocre. Just because I call one player bad, does NOT infer that I'm saying that I'm a better player. ESPECIALLY when all I'm doing is hyping up my boys from AZ. If you guys remember back at Genesis, how much crap I talked about how Axe was going to mess y'all up and he did? Well maybe y'all should actually LISTEN when I hype up my boys from AZ. It'll make people look less stupid in the long run.

@Miharu: You were the Tan Falco, correct?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

Just to clarify any misconceptions; Just because I talk smack does NOT mean I have any illusions of grandeur. I KNOW that I'm mediocre. Just because I call one player bad, does NOT infer that I'm saying that I'm a better player. ESPECIALLY when all I'm doing is hyping up my boys from AZ. If you guys remember back at Genesis, how much crap I talked about how Axe was going to mess y'all up and he did? Well maybe y'all should actually LISTEN when I hype up my boys from AZ. It'll make people look less stupid in the long run.

Now you're just being pretentious.

Calm down cutie.

Miharu

Smash Hero

yep

taking trash talk seriously on either end is kinda stupid tbh

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i like the idea of you thinking you're making other people look stupid
I haven't been wrong yet, and in both circumstances, just about nobody believed what I had to say. How ISN'T that making them look like a bunch of fools?

Anyways, as soon as whoever played west r1 of winners is identified, I'll start uploading everything.

Guy was using the Dan? tag if that makes things easier.

Shroomed

Smash Master
im starting to feel like rubyiris is a f@g lol

yo hbox, what do you mean "shroomed's actually good"

u thought i was bad?!!!? lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
ruby dude, you the dude that called me easy when i played axe? if so then you are a very mean person

and i agree with everyone else . . . ******* lol

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, as soon as whoever played west r1 of winners is identified, I'll start uploading everything.

Guy was using the Dan? tag if that makes things easier.
If there's only one person left to identify, use the method of exclusion.
Instead of "who is he?", ask "who ISN'T he?"

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
ruby dude, you the dude that called me easy when i played axe? if so then you are a very mean person

and i agree with everyone else . . . ******* lol
I was playing mad friendlies during that set, so no that wasn't me. Only time I was on that side of the room was to transfer my recording set-up from an unused TV to capture a more active TV.

@Shroomed:

I hype up my boy, then call out the ******* haters and I'm a f@g? Cool story, bro.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion

I was recording on tv 5 and 6 so I'm gonna assume you were recording on TV 7. TV 7 was my TV and there was a recording setup on it. I'm assuming it was your recording setup though because my TV has a large and very misleading '6' sticker on the front for some strange and unknown reason. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom