• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
shoutoutz

joey - godlike
fly - thanks for showing me what's possible. i missed the set cuz i was playing my tourny match, can't awit to see the vids
alvin - :)
moon - :)
gk and macd - u guys ****

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Pools
Bob$ - You weren't even in my pool LOL man good thing you tapped me.
Burnt Toast - Man your playstyle mindgames were really getting to me it's a good thing I got lucky. Also good **** with your ranking system, such a neat idea.
IPF - So I thought I was going to win based on the friendly we played earlier, HOLY **** you turned it up I was mad nervous ggs on that son.
That Falcon - I went away from the set thinking that you were actually good but the whole set it seemed like I was in the best possible position and you in the worst. ggs pink falcon is top tire.
Mango - "I don't care..."
Gishnak - Mind if we have a close *** set that determined who got second seed? Nope? Me neither son. GOOD **** can't wait till next time, I'll definitely be villaining it up, get at me.

and Shivknight...

YOU BEARD IS AMAZING <3

Bracket
Rubyiris - Sorry about all the phone calls and **** that you had to wait through, but I have to admit I'm proud of myself for pulling out the set. You seemed pretty disappointed, so I hope it's all good.
SS - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF but lol it's funny playing you...and your fangirls/alan
L - FUH you got your revenge set (Like I predicted LOL) but yeah can't wait till you **** me up next time son! Time to practice to no avail!

Mangs
Joe Mang - JOE MANG
Nick - NICK
Cockynater - WERE TEAMING? WERE TEAMING.
Miguel - NORCAL SCRUB TOO GOOD.
Waffle - You're too good. So good!
Mackadotious - Can't wait to share a PR with you! Get em son!
Azusa - YES I got to play you. You're definitely the next best thing, can't believe how much better you've gotten since that one set at ownapalooza. I'll be down to play son.
J.B. - Your tournaments are always so good, and you lay down the ****ing law. Thanks for being mad fair, we all appreciate the time you put into making this game great.
Eman - Words cannot express how proud I am of you
Armond - ...and words cannot express how disappointed I am that you skipped out on bracket.

Las Ve-***s LOL
Jpeg - AS GOOD AS M2K. 9th BEST IN THE WORLD
Swordsaint - Please don't beat me in friendlies lol. Taking a match off of SS buddies!
Trahh (Truh) - Whip John back into shape, he thinks he's good or something wtf.
Bacon - JOHN JR. lol it's slight falcon bro. Don't even argue.
Bebop =) - BANANA MIND****. MAKING FUN OF AZ JOKES. SUP.

I'm very happy with my performance at this tournament, I accomplished all my goals. Good **** to the people that ran it, they did an EXCELLENT job and we finished with plenty of time.

tl;dr

SHIVKNIGHT HAS AN AMAZING BEARD.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
master shake / mooninite leader / moon shake / master leader

is the homie

yeah let's team at cgc

shoutoutz to jb

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I predicted Jman Lucky Zhu when they said jman vs zhu were in winner finals.

UNO EMOJI

Smash Journeyman
yo mangs, when im on my funeral bed all dying, choking on my own spit and sh it, thinking about all the good times before my vital organs get shine gimped yadadada, rest assured i'll be thinking about this tournament experience that entire time BANK ON IT

shoutouts

JB: another well run tournament in the record books, if there was some nobel prize category for outstanding tournament direction, all them other b*tches will bow down once you walk up to the podium to retrieve your prize
Nick: thanks again for bringing your laptop so I could record stuff, i know who i can rely on when i'm about to drown in some shark infested kiddie pool
Jeff AKA AXE: heard about your pikachu, watched videos of your pikachu, finally played against your pikachu, now i'm like..what else is there to do in life? lololo, i enjoyed playin and chatting along with you during the matches, my friend nick recorded them too so yeah we'll get to see the action eventually
Mooninite: yo mang guess who i am? "I'M MARTH...i dont gotta worry against joe mang cuz im MARTH baby.....EASY....thats right do that noob combo....oh herp derp trying to edgehog me???....derp im MARTH....EASY now let me finish your fries"
JPEG AKA JOHN AKA JOHN GEORGE IS WASHINGTON: great seeing you after your move to vegas, still can't beat your falcon in friendlies..just gotta eat that spinach and go popeye next time we play
Andre: next time we play break out them project styles, i gotta improve my young link game maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnng
J666: thanks for playing against me, observed some things i can incorporate into my playstyle so i can wreck bizzarro flame when winter break is over :)
Eric, the guy who played link dittos with me: those dittos were damn fun, if online melee existed id be wanting to play your link like.............every second i breathe
L and that guy who teamed with L: I haven't enjoyed doubles for a long time, but playing and goofing around with you guys made doubles worthwhile again, good stuff fellas
the female Samus player with the black and white striped controller: i'm sure i played you at GSG1, and you beat me each time, and this time you beat me again, good sh*t
Bob$: yeah, you know germ, you play germ......we knew what was gonna happen during our pool match
HK: nice stuff in those friendlies and pool matches bromang, very nice
Light: yeah......you beating me in pools was completely unpredictable....its like trying to predict whether the sun will rise tomorrow....
others in my pool: pretty fun playing you all, maybe we'll see each other at other future tournaments, and if we do we gotta play
Myko: your Falco plus my Link = some of the most enjoyable friendlies i had.....if i see you again i'll make sure to play you
Phi, HMW, SFAT, Silentspectre and Violence: good seeing you guys again, wtf at how i didnt play any of you though.....i'll make sure to play you guys next time i see you

PB&J

Smash Hero
congrats jman..u earned it son

how much did jman win

pound 5 is going to be so much more hype now..time to register for that now..

PB&J

Smash Hero
and this is jman with just one month of being back of playing..i know hes going to play way more now..im pretty hyped to see how well he will place now..so many great players

the 2 best foxes ***** this tourny

L__

Smash Master
oh **** 69% I forgot about you my bad

playing doubles with you was so fun, the guy I was teaming with was BlueFoxXT

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Sheridan/hyuga aka the guy who needs to get a shiit ton more credit (along with pockyd, zoap and bobbysiege): sheridan, please upload tio to aib on my account when you have time. IM me for a password if you need it.

Crews and falcon rr didn't finish. Apologize. Things became messy after singles finished. Focus was not the same from the players (which is nothing new), nor was I as strict.

UNO EMOJI

Smash Journeyman
its all good

i forgot to give a shoutout to alan, my bad

it was cool playing your shiek again, looks like it still knows my link too well :O

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
No shout out to Violence = auto-fail. :mad:

I get the feeling that a new "The Best Players" thread is coming up.
Mango has a small ****
To be fair he did thank him a lot in person. Though I think he should of still gotten a shout out.
Yeah true. Maybe he was typing on his IPhone as he was in a hurry to leave for a train / airport or something and forgot to give Eric a shout out.
Yeah I was doing really quick shoutouts looking at results and random quick thoughts

I thanked him dearly in person and I offered to buy him dinner next tourney we were both at.

Jman beasted! Good stuff east coast.

That being said...

West Coast Randoms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>East Coast Randoms.

Like.

Oh my god.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Jesus
Joey
Julian
Juan
Joseph/idk
idk/Justin
Jeff (ss got 7th)

Is it really a coincidence? this is kind of scary.

M2k's name is Jason as well.
J
After Genesis 2, Javi will be on the list of J names. Guess what letter Fly Amanita's first name begins with? I believe Fly Amanita's first name is
Jeremy
I'm not from SoCal so I'm not completely sure. S2J's name is Johnny.

D

Deleted member

Ken starts with K, which is like J, except it's J + 1.

That guy needs to stop winning at everything, give others a chance.

Tink

Smash Hero
good ish zhuu and jmanz...knew u guys would tap this weekend!
i wish mango tried in singles =.(....would be soo hot to watch with all the pros getting better!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Jesus
Joey
Julian
Juan
Joseph/idk
idk/Justin
Jeff (ss got 7th)

Is it really a coincidence? this is kind of scary.

M2k's name is Jason as well.
J
Yeah I think we've all had this conversation. First letter first name crew battles, J would tap SO HARD.

Jesus
Joey
Julian
Juan
Joseph / Jeremy
Johnny / Justin
Jeff

That's actually some disgusting ****.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The reason that J is a popular letter for first names is that many popular English names come from Hebrew (and to a lesser degree, German) where names often mean something like "God's love" or "God's wisdom" etc., and the "God" part usually gets transliterated as starting with J.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
The reason that J is a popular letter for first names is that many popular English names come from Hebrew (and to a lesser degree, German) where names often mean something like "God's love" or "God's wisdom" etc., and the "God" part usually gets transliterated as starting with J.
hmm, I mean granted J is a popular first letter, I kinda want to see what the ratio of J names of people who made it to bracket, maybe someone can do a compilation or something of big tournies... !!!!!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
great tourney.

Had tons of fun on the west coast. Dinner afterwards was reminiscent of the old days when I was just coming up. Good times and hopefully see you guys for G2.

EC lets step our games up.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
After Genesis 2, Javi will be on the list of J names. Guess what letter Fly Amanita's first name begins with? I believe Fly Amanita's first name is
Jeremy
I'm not from SoCal so I'm not completely sure. S2J's name is Johnny.
are you ****ing serious

8 J's in a row?

....what????

EDIT: it is 9 J's

Silent Spectre is Jeff

what the ****

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
this was a really fun tourney

shoutouts to everyone sometime eventually hahaha

would anyone like to be kind enough to come here at 1:30pm tomorrow to take jman to SFO airport?

if so that would be greatly appreciated

both gas and friendlies will provided =)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hella fun tournament

I learned a lot

Shoutouts to come later. I'll probably forget some people too so I apologize in advance hehe

I'm gonna try to upload all the tournament sets I recorded today too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom