• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I always wanted to go to an oos tournament, the farthest I have ever gone for melee is socal. Though I still feel I'm not quite ready for a national yet. If people want me to go, I will make sure I am in the best shape I have ever been for it.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
mach dash????? with pc not going to gsg and this being in december we can probably help at least 2 people with their tickets

lets get japan up in this
I second this whole heartedly. If mach dash is going to this, i will do everything in my power to go as well

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd yo this date is looking no bueno for oos attendance ... just letting u know ... flights at this time are giong to be ****ing ******** =[

i just checked as well >_<

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
West Coast!

post who you want from the east coast to come here?

so far what i got is people here are saying lucien

socal/washington people post ur input to

idk, i just wanna hear everyone's opinion before i make a clear cut decision

so yea fresh coast, whats good?

MacD

Banned via Administration
lucien sounds like a fine choice if you are just thinking norcal

but if you wanna send someone from all of cali, i might choose fly cause he doesn't get to travel much but i think has wanted to and he *****

either or sounds good though

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
bobaaaaaccckkkkkk <3!

^_^

edit:

*checks ticket prices*

editedit:
at the same time, though, they will most likely become a lot cheaper after a couple months. they tend to fluctuate like that...becoming hella expensive way early because anyone booking em that early MUST need them to be booked and anyone wanting to go last minute WILL pretty much pay anything XD [okay my senses are kinda failing right after my first Gas War (holy ****ing ****) now so please excuse my lack of proper logic/explanation >_>]...

so yeah give it a couple months and I'm confident that the prices will become SLIGHTLY more reasonable...that's been my experience with flying around that time of the year anyway

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Maybe Japan will contribute too?

I know Michael Hey is big on getting some japanese players over here, maybe he could check the interest level of the japanese.
I'll bring it up at the next tournament. I'm sure japan would contribute though. A lot of people over here WANT to go to the USA, I don't know how realistic it is for some people yet though. A lot of people over here don't make that much money.

on topic, I think

1. Lucien
2. Fly
3. Hugs

for who I'd send over, and

1. PC
2. Dr. PP
3. Darc

for who I'd bring over.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Send lucien or fly
i would say jeff, but jeff has alot of exposure already.
bring
PC or pp or Cobalt colbolt spelling bleh or Darkrain

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'll bring it up at the next tournament. I'm sure japan would contribute though. A lot of people over here WANT to go to the USA, I don't know how realistic it is for some people yet though. A lot of people over here don't make that much money.
If you could ever bring Mach Dash over, that would be awesome. Definitely the best possible choice out of the Japanese players. I think I'd have to donate some for a good player fund if he were being brought over.

And the Mexican twins.

And Vanz.

Anyway, if anyone finds any good ticket prices, let everyone know lol. I'd love to head out here for a tournament, but forgot holiday season might domineer all possibility of that. We'll have to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom