• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
After becoming informed by many residents of northern and southern California about the words and actions of person "DJ Nintendo," I need to inform the public - and DJ Nintendo - that he is banned from this tournament. The only option DJ Nintendo has to undo this banning is to "pay what he owe" to the following person(s): The Greater Leon.

If this debt is not paid 24 hours before the tournament date (9:00AM December 17th, 2010) DJ Nintendo will not be allowed in the tournament venue. Police officers will be notified, and will remove him from the premises.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LMAO get ***** so hard djn

i'm going. i need a teammate and main falco but i'll do well at some socal tournies before asking for teammates =)

Lovage

Smash Hero
After becoming informed by many residents of northern and southern California about the words and actions of person "DJ Nintendo," I need to inform the public - and DJ Nintendo - that he is banned from this tournament. The only option DJ Nintendo has to undo this banning is to "pay what he owe" to the following person(s): The Greater Leon.

If this debt is not paid 24 hours before the tournament date (9:00AM December 17th, 2010) DJ Nintendo will not be allowed in the tournament venue. Police officers will be notified, and will remove him from the premises.

shots fired (c)

VANS

Smash Ace
should have made him write a promissory note

when can i start training =]
edit: i kinda wanna pick up falcon

L__

Smash Master
edit:

hopefully the debt gets taken care of

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Leon and others will be payed back before this. Ya n*ggas is acting like this tournament is in two weeks or something lol. None of you know the situation on why I haven't payed Leon and others back. So yeah, just relax guys. Things will be taken care of and all that.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
+ respect for DJN if he keeps his word.

TGL is cool guy, even though we never really said hello to each other and just played blockus when we first me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hmmm ... hMMMMMM ... HMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?!?!?

so... finding out about this sooooo early this time ... ima just say

Alu subscribes!!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey

we should make this a series with rom3 or something

like oc3 and fcd did(OC3 pearl, FC Diamond)

idk why

it would just be cool to promote them both together

FRESH COAST & FLYSTATE

EAZY!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey

we should make this a series with rom3 or something

like oc3 and fcd did(OC3 pearl, FC Diamond)

idk why

it would just be cool to promote them both together

FRESH COAST & FLYSTATE

EAZY!!!!
EC vs WC

new school rivalry ...

same old school feel!!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
You better pay back The Great Leon first
are you joking LOL

you guys ****
i didnt even say anything LOL
+ respect for DJN if he keeps his word.

TGL is cool guy, even though we never really said hello to each other and just played blockus when we first me.
yeah dude i was so salty after losing at blokus

Alukard

Smash Hero
all i know .. is rivalry got me hyped ... **** is poppin at EC ... its like a wake up call ... *****z is definitely dusting off the cubes ... (myself included)

REAL TALK

DIP!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
I don't know what airport NY guys usually fly out of but I found tickets out of LGA for 302.03 for December 15th- December 20th.:psycho:

And this could prob be lowered to around 275-280 with priceline depending on schedule flexibility.

Zoap

Smash Master
I have very little experience with international tickets as I'm not familiar with a lot of airports outside the U.S. But I'd start with the airlines themselves that do fly internationally(United, Delta, Continental etc.). Just off of what I remember about looking for tickets for a Europe trip a while back it will probably be over 1000 round trip and I don't think you can use priceline to lower it since I'm not sure if they have international flights.

Just doing a quick search from Tokyo Japan- SFO/SJC the tickets are 867 if you fly to San Jose or 869 to San Francisco. This is for December 14-20.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
good player fun should send scar to ROM3.

but nah, send lucien

or ppu. someone that hasn't been to many tournaments outside of cali, i think lucien is perfect for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom