• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't forget the oddball, Diskun inserts himself into battle!!!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Surprised this didn't exist yet.

This is Diskun

he's an old school mascot for Nintendo, like R.O.B. before him, Diskun is often honoured by Nintendo by giving him a lot of cameos, including as a trophy in Melee. Like R.O.B., he would likely not need a stage so stage count is no barrier. He's still remembered today with appearances as recent as Streetpass Mii Plaza, Mario Golf World Tour and Super Mario Maker

Vingag

Smash Apprentice
I support, but I'm curious as to what sort of moveset they'd have?

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
I would pull the move set from “rewritable” games - so Diskun would essentially pull from a bunch of classic reps without their own representation and almost morph into these different characters while performing moves and revert back.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Supporting, so I can actually get his goddamn trophy.

I would pull the move set from “rewritable” games - so Diskun would essentially pull from a bunch of classic reps without their own representation and almost morph into these different characters while performing moves and revert back.
That would be interesting, if done right. Kind of like Duck Hunt and Pac-Man, but on a bigger scale.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Say, do you think the Switch would be capable of Diskun summoning FDC characters for his attacks? Been on my mind for a while...

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Imagine if his unlock conditions are same as the unlock conditions for his trophy in Melee. Boy would that be a nightmare.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
If Diskun was added as a playable character in Smash, do you all think his reveal trailer would use the characters he 'possesses' as a Spirit in Smash Ultimate?

Top Bottom