• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care FINALE *MK Banned* - Glen Ellyn IL - 8/27/11 - RESULTS

Arty

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

33 Entrants / 24 Man Bracket

1. Arty :falco: :gw: ($158)
2. DLA :pikachu2: :dk2: :gw: ($73)
3. Kain :wolf: ($46)
4. Marshall :dedede: ($26)
5. Hunger :warioc: :marth: :diddy: ($13)
5. YoshQ :luigi2: ($13)
7. Krystedez :warioc: :pit:
7. Kirk :ike:
9. Blackwaltz :olimar:
9. Renegade :snake: :marth:
9. Kewkky :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
9. Quik :warioc:
13. Darell :sheik: :wolf:
13. Akashi :marth:
13. Grimace :snake:
13. Meneil :ike:
17. Kappy :kirby2:
17. Ripple :dk2:
17. Oro?! :marth:
17. Sago :samus2: :falco:
17. Hadesblade :yoshi2:
17. Scythe :lucario:
17. Zwarm :rob:
17. RedRyu :lucario:

[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

--Pool Cut--

25. Norm :fox:
25. Tyler :olimar:
25. TWSS :gw:
25. Hype :diddy:
25. Savi :marth:
25. Luni :zelda:
31. Excel :sonic:
31. Xyless :kirby2:
31. China :ness2:

Brawl Doubles

1. We'll Give them the razzle dazzle (Marshall + Grimace) :dedede: + :snake: ($168)
2. DLA + Kain :dk2: + :wolf: ($84)
3. We Kill at Zero (YoshQ + Arty) :luigi2: + :gw: ($28)
4. Pineapple_Mio.flac (Kirk + Oro) :ike: + :marth:
5. Deepdish Luwario (Quik + Scythe) :warioc: + :lucario:
5. Jesus Riding a Dinasour (Hades + Krystedez) :yoshi2: + :pit: :warioc:
7. Kewkky + Blackwaltz :kirby2: + :olimar:
7. Shugo is ****ing gay because he had sex with Atomsk which makes him gay (Hunger + Sago) :warioc: + :samus2:
9. Hyyype (Lumi + Hype) :zelda: + :fox:
9. Always Blink, Always Care (Ripple + Excel) :dk2: + :sonic:
9. Fastest C4 in Indiana (Renegade + Sov) :snake: + :marth:
9. Team Emblem (Akashi + Meneil) :marth: + :ike:
13. Strawberry_Yui.mp3 (Kappy + Zwarm) :kirby2: + :rob:
13. Italian Mafia (Norm + RedRyu) :snake: + :lucario:

[collapse=Brawl Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Arty

Smash Lord
Fun tournament! Hopefully you guys enjoyed my tournament series. I gotta say TOing was alright and I might do it again sometime in the future. Hopefully everyone had fun and enjoyed the food/side tournaments/and the venue which is really legit. This series will definitely continue though with other TOs at the helm so lookout for the next tourney thread in the near future!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Teams was fun. I will do shoutouts later, but for now gonna start on videos. We had 3 out of the 6 setups recording so a lot of stuff is saved. (literally all of dubs lol)

Oh yeah I hope the commentary doesnt suck too bad lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to me derping mad hard in doubles. I'm still really sorry, Klappy. :(

Really fun tournament though. I'll definitely bring my PS3 next tournament. I love playing Street Fighter with people. Oh, and Brawl was fun too.

Arty

Smash Lord
I'll do some shoutouts before I go to sleep

2. DLA - Daaaamn DLA gettin off with MK banned. Good stuff man. Really disappointing though that you didn't go Pikachu against my GW at least once. Ganon 3 times? What's up with that???
3. Kain - Can't win em all Kain. Maybe you should've tried Lucario one game. Good stuff though, but Frigate was a terrible CP, idk what you were thinking.
4. Marshall - These damn MK mains and their legit secondaries! Good stuff dude, sick Dedede. You shouldv'e had me game 1!
5. Hunger - You should've had Marshall like 3 times lol. Also you gotta play way more defensive against GW dude otherwise he ***** Wario!
5. YoshQ - GGs man and fun teaming. We had those bucket shenanigans going really well!
7. Krystedez - Tough breaks man, you'll get em next time. Sick Wario as usual though and nice seeing you again.
7. Kirk - Good stuff Kirk! Big thanks for the help TOing and making the bracket. The tournaments will be just fine with you as the TO if not better.
9. Blackwaltz - Good **** beating Quik. You almost had YoshQ as well.
9. Renegade - Nice seeing you again. It's been forever. Keep ****ing people up in Street Fighter and MvC
9. Kewkky - GGs man, you gotta learn the GW matchup! Good stuff beating Akashi though.
13. Darell - GGs Kenni. You use teleport too much lol.
13. Akashi - You guys were sooo close in doubles. Good stuff. Tough breaks in singles however but good stuff beating Hades!
13. Grimace - Good **** winning doubles! I saw that Kirby get ****ed up by an Olimar though in pools. Don't worry, you're still the next Kirby prodigy!
13. Meneil - Nice job against Sago! And Renegade! Good stuff in teams as well.
17. Kappy - Devouring that cheese like a mad man. Good **** being on that Little Ceasars cheese diet! It's the best diet around.
17. Oro?! - Thanks for helping TO and good **** on commentary, you were there like all day lol. Also GGs, GW/Marth is too fun!
17. Sago - Samus sucks :( You gotta find that perfect MK secondary. I'm tellin you it's Diddy man!
17. Hadesblade - Tough luck this tourney :( You got this next time though, that Yoshi is too good!
17. Zwarm - Thanks for heping TO. Tough luck in teams :( The legendary Kappy/Zwarm team will do work next time!
17. RedRyu - That comeback against Kirk was all me ;) Good stuff you alcoholic!

--Pool Cut--

25. Norm - Playin Aeon all day! Go Snake more :(
25. Tyler - Tough stuff but you got this next time! Good Olimar man.
25. TWSS - Nice seeing you again Brian :)
25. Hype - Tough pool man. You got this next time though, your Diddy is pretty good.
25. Savi - Also tough pool. I'll play some friendlies next time, didn't get any in at this one.
25. Lumi - Nice seeing you again dude! and cool talkin It's been years!
31. Excel - Tough luck man :( You're better than this! Hopefully you enjoy IL dude
31. Xyless - Stop revolting and listen to me damnit!!
31. China - That Ness will be beast soon!

D

Deleted member

Damn Kain, what's that third place next to your name? Step it up! Talk to Seagull about fighting Pikachu.

Good stuff though, DLA!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Shaddap Marsh, you freaking fat penguin Imma RAEEEEP YOU NEXT TIME SOME HOW in a way that doesn't get me 7th place....:c

Anyways, good **** to Arty, thanks for hosting the tournament, it was so fun playing everyone and I tried my hardest! I got to use Pit quite a lot and I got more Dedede experience, even though I SD'd and lost all hope first game. That stupid...9 gordos in one match on Delfino... Was ******** beyond all hell lol...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The sample size is too small :awesome: Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B Forward B

to be honest I think when the TV messed up it changed your RNG (random number generator) for your gordos. You planned this all along! YOU PAUSED IT TO REFRESH YOUR GORDO COUNT! CHEAAAAAAAAAAAATER! >=(

Just kiddin </3....

Forward B...

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
1. Arty ($158) -- Good stuff brah, and yeah my kirby got wrecked. We gotta play again.
2. DLA ($73) -- "That pikachu ****'s too good" whatever, you got a bunch of characters for a reason right? Grats on 2nd. (mk was holding you back :D)
3. Kain ($46) -- SSF4 was fun
4. Marshall ($26) -- dat penguin was doing work.
5. Hunger ($13) -- well y'know
5. YoshQ ($13) -- good stuff on 5th
7. Krystedez -- our matches were fun, kinda wished you went wario the whole set
7. Kirk -- you're still a **** :D
9. Blackwaltz -- good stuff in pools
9. Renegade -- good seeing you again
9. Kewkky -- we never play huh
9. Quik -- *hump air*
13. Darell -- we took the same place :D
13. Akashi -- good stuff in pools, we already talked about though
13. Meneil -- i didn't play you or see any of your matches
17. Kappy -- halberd shenanigans!
17. Ripple -- that shiek's legit i hear, and good to see you again
17. Oro?! -- that commentary's gunna be good yo
17. Sago -- ummm yeah, what do i put here. Still love you sago.
17. Hadesblade -- would've liked to play you again.
17. Scythe -- DIEGO
17. Zwarm -- good stuff in pools
17. RedRyu -- we didn't play
25. norm -- ty for the push :D
25. luni -- Arty's dumb what's a lumi? Also, you'll get better brah.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1. Arty ($158) - Good **** taking first. Also, thanks for hosting and the free pizza. I wanna play you.

2. DLA ($73) - MK gets banned and the Ganon mains start ******. Even if there isn't an old warlock next to your name.

3. Kain ($46) - Dat Pika. You got it next time.

4. Marshall ($26) - skasdkhdihsihsilalsdh **** Dedede. I have to relearn so many match-ups again...

5. Hunger ($13) - Good games in Doubles. Sonic/DK so obscure. lol

5. YoshQ ($13) - GGs in pools. I promise that I'm not that bad...who am I kidding?

7. Krystedez - :dedede: :troll:

7. Kirk - Lol Botan.

9. Blackwaltz - GGs in Dubz. I wish I hadn't gotten the glare side of the TV. Made it so hard to follow your line up when we were on FD. Then 4 Purples later...

9. Renegade - GGs. I'll give you a better match next time we play.

9. Kewkky - :zerosuitsamus: > :kirby: Your ZSS is sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy.

9. Quik - GGs in dubz. We'll get you next time.

13. Darell - Nice meeting you Kenni. GGs in the Wolf PR matches.

13. Akashi - Seriously that match between you and Kewkky was honestly the best match I had witnessed the entire day.

13. Grimace - I didn't play your Snake. Maybe next time.

13. Meneil - 0-2 against you. I told you I'm horrible but no you don't want to take my word for it.

17. Kappy -

17. Ripple - You and I need to practice. I need to not place "31. Excel"

17. Oro?! - Okay, you're not free this time around. Next time tho? $0.00ro.

17. Sago - Doublezzzzzzz. :awesome: I can't wait until The Return of Sago.

17. Hadesblade - Rough run. You got 'em next time.

17. Scythe - ajsdhfksldfhyhbjk :lucario:

17. Zwarm - We still haven't played each other.

17. RedRyu - Finally got a chance to play you. You beat me as expected.

25. Norm - I lost to Fox. Why? Nevermind Snake. Fox. afk GGs though.

25. Tyler - Glad to see a new face joining the scene. Hope to see you around more.

25. TWSS - It was fun talking to you about Scrubs. We're definitely going to get along well.

25. Hype - I was digging the Pokeball wristband.

25. Savi - Fun doubles friendlies. Nice Marth.

25. Luni - Fun doubles friendlies. I can see your D3 being a real pain in the future.

31. Excel - YOU ****ING SUCK! I HATE YOUR STUPID HIPSTER FACE!! YOU SUUUUUUUUUCK!!

31. Xyless - We never got to Minus. iSad.

31. China - We didn't play. I think you were playing Ness though. Hope to see you more.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's my man. Good ****, Arty. Moving on up.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be better to put this behind me... I made so many mistakes it's like a didn't want to get in:c. I'll do shoutouts later. Next time, I"ll be able to train, so watch out :yeahboi:

Avatar change until I can prove myself. Hey Red Ryu, could you change my tag to "Smash Scrub"

Muffinmonkeys

Smash Rookie
I know it says I am "Muffinmonkeys" but that's because hype was taken :(
Anyway! This was my tournament in a nutshell:
Kirk: POOL 4! ARTY, ORO, SAGO, DARELL, AND...
Me: Sounds like a hard pool
Kirk: HYPE
Me: **** this ****.

Shoutouts!

1. Arty: Making dat money like... Game and watch. Good job winning, great tournament, I had a lot of fun.
2. DLA: Soooo close, and clutch. I had to leave after Losers Finals but I'm pretty sure Grand was close. Nice job.
3. Kain: I'm loving your fox, and your wolf is eh... Just kidding bro ****ing nice wolf as always.
4. Marshall: Pink doodoodoo, always fun watching you **** with that... penguin...?
5. Hunger: Wario lookin' good as always! I'll get Reggie over here next time.
5. YoshQ: Didn't see you play, but I know you have an intense weegee so that means you are awesome. Keep it up.
7. Krystedez: Don't let that loss get to you man, just let dedede gtfo and you got this easy. Damn good wario and we had a fun Doubles Match.
7. Kirk: Fun teams match and nice Ike man, Ike is soooo dumb in teams.
9. Blackwaltz: Not sure if we played friendlies, but if we did, I'm pretty sure you whistle armored me to hell! :D
9. Renegade: Cool story bro... Lol. Sick street fighter playing man, and good brawl. And one day you will become a skateboarding god.
9. Kewkky: Fun friendlies man! Too bad for that suicide first game when I was diddy. Probably the only reason why I beat you :p
9. Quik: Don't worry, you got it next tournament. Wario a boss.
13. Darell: Still got that good sheik, I'll get you next time.
13. Akashi: We should play some friendlies next time! You got that MAD HYPE
13. Grimace: Good **** winning doubles, that dedede snake combo is too good.
13. Meneil: I need some practice on Ike, he's so stupid.
17. Kappy: BREAD DIET
17. Ripple: DK IS THE BEST
17. Oro?!: Marth is stupid with that tippy sword. GGs. Marf.
17. Sago: You better bring 10$ next time cause we finna gonna do a 10 money match. My lucas vs. your luigi.
17. Hadesblade: Your yoshi is all over the place, so crazy man. Own those scrubs with low-ish tier.
17. Scythe: Didn't really see you play, but yeah.
17. Zwarm: Didn't really see your ROB much, but I'm sure **** went down when it came out.
17. Redryu: LUCARIO GETS STRONGER WHEN HE HAS HIGHER DAMAGE BY THE BY.

---

25. Norm: I had no idea what you were doing on WoW, it seemed crazy!
25. Tyler: Olimar whistle armor is so powerful.
25. TWSS: said she what's That. Wait.
25. Hype: Me. Play more lucas.
25. Savi: MARF GTFO
25. Lumi: Polish up that Zelda/Dedede and we got doubles for sure.
31. Excel: Darp Sonic.
31. Xyless: Kirby is cool, he sucks up stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.
31. China: NESS!

Overall great tournament, I'm gonna try to come to more! :D

Kirk

Smash Champion
All of the dubs videos I have are now live on Illinoisbrawl youtube channel...as for the rest, until I get the files or someone else uploads them...those will be later I guess!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1. Arty - your gw is actually pretty good
2. DLA - chaingrab if you're a homo
3. Kain - i could be wrong, but can't you just take tjolts until like 70% to avoid the cg? whatever best wolf still
4. Marshall - neat ddd
5. Hunger - why didnt i just go bf/sv for our wolf ditto LOL
5. YoshQ - random dittos are rigged
7. Krystedez - too bad we couldnt finish our set (i wouldve won tho ;3)
7. Kirk - im almost beating you in anime days :troll:
9. Blackwaltz - i wish i played you, i like the olimar matchup
9. Renegade - losing to two snakes in bracket when snake used to be my best matchup. just shows how bad ive gotten LOL. but real talk, your snake is definitely above average and i had a lot of fun playing you. wolfs up tilt is brkn
9. Kewkky - apparently you got better
9. Quik - i forget what you talked to me about here
13. Darell - GOOD **** BEATING ORO DARRELL FROM ZEELAND
13. Akashi - one piece is garb
13. Grimace - see ren's shoutout. i shoulda gone wolf vs you
13. Meneil - didnt play/talk
17. Kappy - when i opened the pizza box to see all the cheese gone, i was just staring at it speechless for like 10 seconds trying to understand wtf was going on lol
17. Ripple - your sheik is legit, totally not jealous of that dacus you got there. also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agHZdG-NwjA
17. Oro -

17. Scythe - didnt play/talk
17. Hadesblade - **** yoshi
17. Zwarm - didnt talk/play
17. RedRyu - thanks for the ride, ill get to watching slayers eventually

--Pool Cut--

25. Norm - fox is free dont use him
25. Tyler - Tough stuff but you got this next time! Good Olimar man.
25. TWSS - impressive gw my twin
25. Hype - lol that was a pretty stacked pool :( fun diddy
25. Savi - fun marth
25. Luni - cool zelda but you forgot to press down+b
31. Excel - fun friendlies/wolf dittos
31. Xyless - didnt talk/play
31. China - didnt talk/play

this was my last tourney guys its been an interesting 2 years. also as the wolf pr stands, it should be
1/2. Kirk/Ripple (idr who won)
3. Scythe
4. Hunger (bs and you know it LOL)
5. me

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Arty ($158) - Seeing you use G&W was a surprise for me. You did very well placing at the top again.

2. DLA ($73) - So many character and your G&W was a surprise. Nice job getting up here.

3. Kain ($46) - You vs DLA was really hard. Pikachu is a ****. Good seeing ya, and Red Ryu should alone imply who I play generally in Street Fighter. :bee:

4. Marshall ($26) - King DDD still got ya up there, and it's good to see you get far with DDD. Also I'll work on playing more SF4 so I don't do stupid small combos and Ultras and just punishes.

5. Hunger ($13) - Your Marth was a jerk lol. I gotta learn that MU better.

5. YoshQ ($13) - I was tired at the end, my bad. I won't scrub out next MM! :glasses:

7. Krystedez - Your Pit is legit, never played a Pit like yours before. I'll play you again, I wanna learn that MU.

7. Kirk - Man that comeback was lol. You still got the set though so props.

9. Blackwaltz - Don't think I played you here.

9. Renegade - Oh man, Snake is gay lol. Hate that MU, still I got better against you at the end, still I got ***** lol.

9. Kewkky - Kirby is so hard, how do I deal with him!

9. Quik - Yeah that isn't the first time someone told me I spot dodge too much, Exarch told me it was a bad habit even when I played Melee. Sucks I went back and did it, props though you still beat me super solidly.

13. Darell - Yuri Yuri has the best scene I've seen recently lol. Props to your Wolf and Wario.

13. Akashi - I got your first stocks, then I lost it and lost each game, I gotta hold it together.

13. Grimace - Wish I played ya. I want Snake practice.

13. Meneil - Your so hard with Ike and you beat me in the ditto. :( Also your getting a lot better. I'm very impressed with how you played.

17. Kappy - I loved the pizza, and I want your hat.

17. Ripple - I'll work out the issues you told me, and those gimps with Sheik it's like Melee. lol.

17. Oro?! - ***** my ZSS, and I wanted to Melee so bad. :(:sadeyes:

17. Sago - You got me in the MM and the friendlies, I held up Josh from you sorry about that. I'll get Trela good, and you'll get good with whoever you decide to pick up and learn.

17. Hadesblade - Yoshi si fast dude, and DDD is fun but homo at times lol. I enjoyed it, Yoshi doesn;t get ***** as bad as I thought.

17. Scythe - Stop beating me in doubles all the time :mad: Also *pokes* Those hit me hard lol.

17. Zwarm - Sorry we didn't get the set-up, I'll remember the TV next time. And stop ****** me with Sakura, she's a lot better in Arcade.

17. RedRyu :lucario:

Brawl Singles Bracket Show

--Pool Cut--

25. Norm - Italian mafia got this next time!

25. Tyler - Missed ya.

25. TWSS - G&W love got you, top 2 used him :laugh:

25. Hype - Sorry didn't play ya.

25. Savi - Be more aggressive off stage and you got me easily.

25. Lumi - Your getting back into it after a long time, you'll get there if you play more.

31. Excel - Nice to play ya irl, your played better irl than online. :sonic:

31. Xyless - Your wii has the best pics. I want them on my wii.

31. China - Sorry didn't see y much.

Jordan - Wish you came here dude. :(

~

I had fun even if I was tired most of the day, I'll get better sleep and hope we get Melee next time. TOs were great and defiantly was one of my best tournaments I attended outside of me being tired without caffeine and sugar helping me stay awake.

:)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
0. Sovereign
Chill ride and everything thanks for picking me up and taking me up there. It was fun convincing you to go :) I hope you can get some money made so we can all get out some more like this. And sorry for forcing pancakes down your throat, didn't even think it'd make you tired honestly XD~!

0.5 Sovereign's Jank-*** Car

1. Arty
Tell me who you are and who you were
How much have you been paaaaaaid?
Take it easy
R-E-L-A-X
Would you like to have something to drink?
"To tell the truth, in this contract I don't care about anything except me"
"Just want the cash, transferred to my account"
Because it will make me feel awwwwright :awesome:
Thanks so much for the pizza and drinks Arty, that really REALLY made the tournament enjoyable, I mean that seriously. I think you host these quite well, if only we had more players. I hope you host again sometime soon :)

2. DLA
:ganondorf: + the entire cast. You rock DLA, that pikachu was really good, but you seemed a bit impatient with him at times. You still controled your matches really well. Wish we coulda got to play.

3. Kain
You're such a chill dude, it was nice seeing ya again, and great job taking out names with Wolf. You should definitely just rock Pika with someone else, it just isnt fair to have that stupid CG on ya. Good luck with your future events!

4. Marshall
I like how you went from fatboy to fatboyslim, and meta knight to fat penguin :x... Your Dedede is really good, no lie/trollin', but I'm not shaking your hand twice for throwing a gordo into my face XD! Next time I'll try to give you a better challenge.

5. Hunger
You coulda at least went Wario once against his Dedede... I just like watching your Wario. Good job playing so well, and we're 0-2 now... I'll have to definitely think more strategically and not get so nervous playing you, I think it's just anything could go either way with the ditto. Maybe I WILL use Pit next time. Since like, you're not going to get any experience with the mu any other way :)

5. YoshQ
Our mm was pretty damn epic/fun, and I learned a lot more about Luigi v Pit just from that RC match. I think you play a lot differently than Big lou, but you make his ground game seem better than it is. We'll play again sometime.

7. Krystedez
Quit. !@#$ing. Losing. To. :dedede:!!! :mad:

7. Kirk :ike:
You were fantastic in doubles! It was nice playing you.

9. Blackwaltz
Very interesting Olimar, I know that match up quite well actually, and you seemed to play right into my attacks a bit too much just because of the constant safety mode you were on. Olimar needs to rush in sometimes or he won't be getting in on Wario enough. Wario has so many stupid shenanigans to avoid and camp too! Still, you showed me who's boss on FD lol! Really close match. GGs!

9. Renegade
So glad we didn't have to face each other, but at the same time it would have been beneficial to Indy if you had beaten Marshal for me. Still, I deserve it. I should be getting used to :dedede: by now. Back to the drawing board! Thanks for coming with us mate, and we'll definitely team at our next event, count on it!

9. Kewkky
That's kirby is so sick and accurate, but your ZSS... No flaws. Simply awesome. You just need to keep using her. She's so hard to fight with Pit and Wario has to avoid grab shenanigans and chase her with her amazing ground speed and active hitboxes+stun/range. You should just keep using her in bracket! Nice meeting you!

9. Quik
Omg that wario so quik XP You made our matches quite fun in pools, I'm glad I got to play you. Sorry for confusing you so much with Arty, I think I got it down now.

13. Darell
I'm not too sure if I got to play you or not, or if we met. PRobably did, just don't recognize the name X_X

13. Akashi
Thanks for coming, you should be getting better seeded in pools and keeping up with the rest, your marth's good, I know it! 13th is no place for you.

13. Grimace
Same to you dude. Sorry about the :pit:. I really REALLY love Snake V Pit, and it IS rated in Snake's favor, but that's a load of BS. It might change, it might not. And I wish we coulda got to play some more, I don't mind Wario v Snake, it probably would have been funner for you. Most people don't like Pit, I could tell when you said "WHAT THE FAAACK?" XD! That was the best reaction I've ever gotten.

13. Meneil
You were just handin' it to us on the ground with those f-tilts in doubles Meneil. You did quite well, and I'm glad you came, it was fun to see you and talk. You and Akashi should definitely take the doubles matches even closer, and hey you even had copy cats (kirk and oro :troll: ) GGS!

17. Kappy
Your kirby's pretty solid, and I think you probably coulda beat Kewwky in pools from what I seen, but you were falling into his traps a bit too much. I dunno how kirby dittos are really, they're quite unheard of LOL! GGs though, it was fun playing you.

17. Ripple
It was fun to play you, again sorry for taking you out of bracket, you had me or hunger lol, and I play Ook a lot. I just play really safe against Shiek, SV would have better for her, to take control of the platform and give Wario hell in the air. As it stood I was just able to weave around a lot. Still, it was fun, and I hope to see you again at another event!

17. Oro?!
Good !@#$ in doubles it was fun playing you guys.

17. Sago
Nice seein you again, and to be honest I can already tell that since you're such a smart and good player your Samus really wouldn't be that bad. I might play you with Pit sometime. Wario just ***-***** her though.

17. Hadesblade
Thanks for teaming with me Hades, sorry you :yoshi: LITERALLY had to carry Jesus :pit: yesterday through Losers LOL, and my Wario :wario: just wasn't able to play safer. I really wish we coulda got top 3. It was fun though!

17. Scythe
I'm not sure if we played, sorry. But thanks for coming!

17. Zwarm
We didn't get to play Zwarm unless it was in doubles lol I lose name-faces so bad...

17. RedRyu
Really fun MM RR, and friendlies thereafter. You looked so tired... I wanted to give you a blanket/pillow :c... Your lucario is no joke though, I think you coulda definitely played better due to the sleep thing. Get some rest, and come back and wreck!

25. Norm
Not quite sure if I played you or not, you might have been in our doubles matches I think. Yeah. Anyways ggs!

25. Tyler
Thanks for coming and all that, sorry we didn't to play.

25. TWSS
Great fun in pools, your GW is not bad, I think you coulda done better. Our pool was interesting, wasn't it! Two kirbys, two warios, a gw, and a ness/falco! Hehehe...

25. Hype
Didn't get to play you, nice to see at least one Diddy main though!

25. Savi
Hey it was nice meeting you, sorry we didn't play! Your name will stick in my mind, but I may forget your face. Sorry, we HAVE to meet again, keep coming to thse :)

25. Luni
I didn't actually play you in singles but in doubles I think with that fox. That was fun. GGs!

31. Excel
Don't worry, I think you just need to grab the speed boots, everyone loves SUPER SONIC RACING! GOTTA KEEP YOUR FEET RIGHT ON THE GROOOOOUND~!

31. Xyless
Didn't get to play I don't think :(

31. China
It was fun playing you in pools, I think you can definitely improve, but you got the basis for a great ness, too bad he's such a bad character. Your falco just needs some accuracy with his technical moves and you'd be quite the contender. GGs!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It was great seeing all of you, too. **** Sovereign... he totally didn't bring all of IN to this or anything.

Top Bottom