• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ Results! MK banned!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I stole it even though I couldn't go.

No car one day, then buying a personal car the next. Now I can go next time....if I ever get money.

hunger!

Smash Champion
dla can you upload me vs hunger from madison?
this.
and doubles WF's of madison. me/kain vs grim/marsh + whatever else ya got from that tourney. :)

And wtf to whoever stole kirks hat. I remember seeing it on you before you guys got pizza. so maybe its in the DLA mobile or w/e ya took?

ima pass on SO's this tourney. Fun tourney, keep it up and minus is the best game.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
That was the wrong hat to steal. /nod

[3:58:25 PM] Diego Rodriguez: yeah wtf
[3:58:31 PM] Diego Rodriguez: who steals hats
[3:58:35 PM] Diego Rodriguez: i will kill them

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS

1: Arty ($126) / - Thanks bro, I hope you mean when kain's not there :D
2: Madoka Magica is terrible (Hunger) ($70) - good stuff
3: DLA ($23) - goddamn you owned me in pools
4: Quik ($11) - good to see ya again.
5: YoshQ - cuz you won by so much right? Regardless gg's. Also, teams complete fluke.
5: $50.65 (Kappy) - ggs. inhale is **** lol
7: Akashi / - good stuff in teams brah, also always good seeing you.
7: SammyKong (Sago) - good stuff, who needs mk?
9: Kirk - Tourney was awesome, talking to you was awesome, playing you was awesome. All g.
9: Roxie Hart (Marshall) - thanks for the burrito, step it up in teams :D, screw AE though lol.
9: Grimace - that cody pic is badass
9: Ook - Good seeing you again, wish we played in singles
13: Meneil - ggs in pools, good seeing you again.
13: Xyless / - good stuff in AE
13: Bzoo - I love you and kirk in teams, don't give up brawl teams plz.
13: Norm - playing laggy TF2? Norm's a gotdamn zen master
17: King - we didn't play :(
17: Zwarm / - "If I beat you here I think I take 1st." "If you beat me here I don't get out of pools" - and i didn't even get 1st :(
17: Ewok - you don't read these
17: Eagleeye - didn't get to play
21: Twss - didnt get to play
21: Tyler - ggs dude, and legitimately our pool was pretty stacked.
21: John - didn't get to play

Akashi

Smash Lord
1: Arty ($126) :gw:/:falco: Great seeing you this time:). I had a lot of fun watching your matches, you're so smart when you're clutch! Also, I'm always joking with dacus thing. You don't need it to win... but it would be awesome if you mastered it:p
2: Madoka Magica is terrible (Hunger) ($70) :wario: thx for the inspiring words DURING our matches, I really appreciate them. Also our friendlies were super fun... I haven't laughed that hard at a tourney in awhile xD. Great job at 2nd too, that's where you belong! Except aim for 1st next time:p
3: DLA ($23) :ganondorf: My dude doing it all with ganon! Thx for the insight on what you've been doing, it inspired me a lot. Tbh I've always thought we were on the same level in terms of skill... I still do in fact. So you doing so well has inspired me. Thx for the ride too, and grats on 3rd! Nothing but respect<3
4: Quik :wario: ($11) lol, I.n so banning brin next time. That's where I lost to against Hunger... i'll get you both next time! But it was great talking to you, and thx for always being so cool:)
5: YoshQ :luigi2: read my post! Lol. But gg's in dubs, I warm't feeling gfs so I gave up, you guys had great synergy
5: $50.65 (Kappy) :kirby2: grats on beating grimace dude! And way to step it up! I'm mad proud of you:)
7: Akashi :snake:/:marth:
7: SammyKong (Sago) :diddy:/:falco:/:marth:/:samus2: gg's in dubs man, and nice seeing you like always. Idk why you're hating on IL lately, or the other way around, but plz know that I'm on your side, and consider me a friend. Also, I heard ppl have been making fun of you for losing to Meneil. Is that true? That's f*cked up, and tbh I'm pissed off if that's how some ppl think. Mene is a good player, there's nothing to be made fun of.
9: Kirk :ike: gg's. I honestly felt disheartened when you went random (although you got oli so it wasn't too bad), but I kind of understood why at the time. I respect your decisions tho, and I would never state my opinion or the like during the set. Gg's in dubs!
9: Roxie Hart (Marshall) :dedede: haha, fd almost worked! I really don't mind that mu, but you WRECKED my 2nd stock 2nd round, wow! I knew you had me after that, but i didn't want to give up. Great games as always, and nice talking to you!
9: Grimace :snake: I'm so glad you got your revenge on a few players:), good sh*t. I'm your number one fan, remember that.
9: Ook :dk2: i owe you one jr frosty:). Gg's in dubs and pools!
13: Meneil :ike: i love you sweetie, you did awesome in dubs and you carried me<3 lol
13: Xyless :kirby2:/:peach: awesome traveling with you!
13: Bzoo :marth: i may use falco on you more so we can train (outside tourney i mean). I kind of want to learn the mu so i can visualize it on both sides. Gg's in dubs and singles!
13: Norm :snake: nice seeing you!

17: King :pikachu2:^
17: Zwarm :rob:/:peach:^
17: Ewok :rob: great talking to you man, and my offer still stands:)
17: Eagleeye :ness2: awesome pool matches my good man, I love seeing you:)
21: Twss :gw: awesome traveling with you bro!
21: Tyler :olimar: great seeing you again man. Don't get so hung up on your losses, and learn why you lost. I hope to see you soon!

Shout outs to the great TOing, I got to play ppl i normally never play. Nice seeing you all!

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sago hasn't been hating on IL, it's just a joke and pretty sure he's just playing. And the joke about Meneil beating him has nothing to do with her being "bad". Was just something we were giving him hell for cause of how he lost and the spikes and stuff the night before the WI tourny, we were all laughing alot so im pretty sure everyone knew it was a joke.

Other than that wtf DLA 3rd with Ganon. Mind blown. Good ****. Don't go pika no more please kthxbye

Sammykong looking good, with some more practice you'll keep going up. Keep that Diddy so long as IL might keep banning MK mah dood.

Good shiz to Arty and Hunger taking 1 and 2, also Quik out of nowhere with 4th staying for singles lmao

Akashi

Smash Lord
sago said at the tourney he's going to camp us bc (he said something along the lines), "Il is making me hate Brawl". Also Sago TOLD Meneil ppl were poking fun of him (once again, not his exact words) for losing to her. If that didn't offend him, then w/e, but how do you think Melinda feels? Whether or not it was a joke, Mel certainly didn't know. But it seems like we're playing the game of phone, so no real harm was done. Edit: this in no way is a drama post. This is what I saw/heard, and what Melinda told me. i really don't want anything bad coming from this too, considering I do like Sago a lot, and I don't want a rift .-.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
sago said at the tourney he's going to camp us bc (he said something along the lines), "Il is making me hate Brawl". Also Sago TOLD Meneil ppl were poking fun of him (once again, not his exact words). If that didn't offend him, then w/e, but how do you think Melinda feels? Whether or not it was a joke, Mel certainly didn't know. But it seems like we're playing the game of phone, so no real harm was done

Sago already camped at WI lmao. If he's mad it's because MK keeps getting banned. And I just said we were making fun of him losing to Meneil cause of the way it happened, not cause she's bad. Why should that make Meneil feel bad? Just sayin' I don't think it's something that should be a problem.

I guess he'll say w/e he has to when he reads this cus I have summoned him

Akashi

Smash Lord
Sago already camped at WI lmao. If he's mad it's because MK keeps getting banned. And I just said we were making fun of him losing to Meneil cause of the way it happened, not cause she's bad. Why should that make Meneil feel bad? Just sayin' I don't think it's something that should be a problem.
A game of phone, my good man. What you said =/= what she heard from Sam. Once again, since you guys said nothing rude or anything, there's np^^;

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Tano let me tell you the actual context of the joke lol.

The reason everyone was joking about Sago vs. Meneil is because Sago got spiked by Ike several times during the set (or maybe it was once, but it was the last stock). And now Sago's scared of fighting Meneil... so we're joking around about how now she's gonna come get him in his sleep and spike him. That's why you'll hear us yelling "PAHHHHHHHHHHH" -- cuz that's the sound Ike's sword makes when he spikes someone.

No one's trying to insult anyone here lol, especially since Meneil beat Sago again in pools this weekend too (edit: or was that grimace... I forget). Regardless everyone knows she's a great player.

Smash Cadet
1: Bzoo - The choke man... the choke!!!
2: Orly - Great seeing you man. Every time we play, I wonder why more people don't play the Capn'.
4: SammyKong - If only I had my power up...

Sank in pools
5: Arty - Dude, I must say... I have not played you in a while, but Oh My God. You gave me such a new respect for Samus. The speed, pressure, and crazy offense you had, was something I have never seen from a Samus. Great matches.
6: Hore - You suck.
9: Mars - So salty. Gettin back my money on Saturday.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm gonna skip shoutouts this time. GGs to everyone I played in everything. Sorry to the Melee guys I played in the later half, I wasn't really trying at all and was just using Ganon/Falcon for ****s n' gigs. I need to actually practice Melee if I want to enter something again.

Also I still hate fighting Ike. ROB is too easy to spike.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
If its any consolation, I'm more scared of Meneil's Ike than DLA's Ganon, and I'm flat out terrified of that *******.

I'll hopefully be at the next one, chumps! Then you'll observe my sick new Melee tech where I totally lose to everyone again!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Good stuff DLA. xD

WTF Zswarm? No worries though, you'll get them next time. :p
It came down to last game in pools between me and Meneil, and Ike just doesn't die, so yeah. Pools were tough this time around, of course I got this next time. :)

If its any consolation, I'm more scared of Meneil's Ike than DLA's Ganon, and I'm flat out terrified of that *******.

I'll hopefully be at the next one, chumps! Then you'll observe my sick new Melee tech where I totally lose to everyone again!
I'm definitely more scared of her Ike than I am DLA's Ganon. To be fair, ROB is a really really dumb MU for Ganon, where Ike/ROB is closer to even.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yay I have time to do shout-outs. LOL

1: Arty ($126) - Good **** on first, yo! I'm gonna get you that Wii real soon.
2: Madoka Magica is terrible (Hunger) ($70) - Fun talking to you and the rest of Kakuna ( :awesome: ) in the morning. Stop playing Olimar! He's such a dumb character. LOL.
3: DLA ($23) - Good **** on 3rd going all Ganon, bro! That set of you vs Hunger was the most entertaining set I've seen in a long time.
4: Quik ($11) - Despite me completely losing it 3rd game, I enjoyed our set the most of the sets I played. It was sooo intense. I'm not losing my composure next time, and never eat pizza like that again. **** was ****ed up. LOL
5: YoshQ - Thanks for the MM. I'm really gonna go hard on learning how to use Dair properly and mixing myself up from now on! And good **** on 1st in dubs!
5: $50.65 (Kappy) - What a fresh-*** mother****er. That jacket won him so many matches.
7: Akashi - I really would love to start playing with you and Melinda more to practice. Hopefully that'll happen :) And good **** on 2nd in dubs!
7: SammyKong (Sago) - Yo, Shuffle Bot Jr. ain't go nothin' on you, dawg. LOL. Just gotta win those 20+ challenges you didn't even know about :colorful: Keep that Diddy fresh - it's way too good for only having picked him up two weeks prior. You'll be makin' bank soon enough!
9: Kirk - Good stuff TO'ing, and congrats on 3rd in dubs! You and Oro work sooo well together. LOL.
9: Roxie Hart (Marshall) -Yo, the Fatboy diet is incredible. And that jacket is mad swag, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
9: Grimace - GG's, I can't believe I did so well against you... but that Kirbycide :awesome:
9: Ook - OOOOOK, we rarely got to talk or play. Let's change that! And good **** on 1st in dubs!
13: Meneil - See Tano's shout-out!
13: Xyless - Yo, I'm gonna get that Kirby into some real shape! And your Peach has definitely gotten better, I was scared. LOL.
13: Bzoo - That footstool game 1 was sooo dumb :( But gg's regardless. Our set was really fun, and you've helped me improve so much over the past month or so, so thanks :) BTW, good **** on 1st in Melee!
13: Norm - We should play more, Norm! We rarely do anymore :(

Sank in pools
17: King - I don't think we've played since MAS, like, last December. LOL. Let's play more!
17: Zwarm - You'll make it out of pools next time! You're too good to keep sinking like this, and everyone knows it.
17: Ewok - That Mario shirt and shorts were lookin' real fresh. LOL.
17: Eagleeye - Who the **** eats the CRUST FIRST?! LOL.
21: Twss - You've got Kirk next time. You're still ridiculously good. I thought you had Warren and I in dubs because you kept ****ing us up. LOL.
21: Tyler - Yo, don't take losses so harshly. Everyone loses a lot. Just keep learning and you'll find yourself starting to win against players you'd thought you'd never beat.
21: John - That Ike was real good, yo. It almost ****ed me up. LOL.

Shout outs to Blind for making an appearance and being my teammate :) And shout outs to Dajayman for being part of the pizza conversation. LOOOOL.

And shout outs to Shuffle Bot Jr. for being 100000x worse than Sago at shuffling but having 5k more views. :colorful:

Sago

Smash Lord
i have been summoned.

Yeah the "paaahhh" joke about meneil is just because she spiked me like 2-3 times during the set. Meneil is a fantastic player. And i dont hate IL. Thats a joke about how videos of me getting ***** keep getting put up and how IL banned MK. And i was the only mk main with only a low tier to fall back on :p. So IL is obviously out to get me.

just some late night jokes.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'll edit this post for shoutouts later.

It was really fun being back for one weekend. I simply need some time to practice Brawl one o' these days; I don't have a wii down here to just mess around and keep consistent. I'll come back after finals, train hard, and come back to a tournament.

**** AKASHI! ORO! I'm picking up Marth as a second. I love Marth's range, moveset, etc. I played around a bit with my friend this one day and I was spacing DAir, UAir, BAir and NAir like a champ. When I get a day to practice Brawl, I'm going berserk learning the spacing of all his ground moves as well as the spacing for his upB and sideB. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Marth ditto. xD Beware. dX

@Arty and Kappy: UMAD THAT I EAT THE CRUST FIRST?!?! SAVING THE GOOD PART FOR LAST, DOODS! GET AT ME! (Owait... you already did. xP)
@Norm: I SAW YOU ON LOTUS CLAN'S SERVER EARLIER TODAY! :O

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Playing Marth against Oro will give you nightmares. Seriously. LOL.

Top Bottom