• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

ORLY

Smash Master
that last slash attack didn't link! but it's a cross-up that'll probably hit for sure

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
Didn't make it out of pools this time, oh well. Motivation to get better!

Shoutouts:
JJRockets - Congrats on your placing! You have improved a lot since I last played you. Thanks for playing friendlies with me and letting me record them so I can try to get better! xD
Arty - Thanks for the ride after the tournament!
Legan - The name makes me think Link. Not sure if you are the same person but anyway, congrats on your placing! Our first pool match was kinda silly.
Kirk - We didn't really talk much but yaaaay Ike.
Akashi - It was nice seeing you again! 0 to death on Falco too good. Too bad I stand no chance if I don't get it.
Oro - Thanks for hosting!
Meneil - It was nice seeing you too! We should've played more though, the last time I remember playing your Ike was my very first tournament (or I just forgot. but that means we need to play more so)
Sago - You did pretty well with your main banned :p Nice seeing you again.
RRR - Wish that early upB didn't make me suicide lol. I'm very impressed that you do well with Kirby in Melee too.
Norm - Thanks for the ride to the tourny! We were considering walking haha.
Zwarm - Close games! Except for the last one. I really don't know how I forgot that RC existed as a stage. But thanks for the reminder to practice there xD
Rach - Friendlies for hours lol. Thanks for playing and it was also nice talking to you :D
CFH - Don't worry about not making it out of pools, it probably happened to most people at one point. It's good that you had fun!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Still no pools?? Well I'll add more SO's when those get put up.

1)Krystedez:pit::wario: (192$) didnt play you, but your hair is glorious as always
2)Kain:wolf: (88$) i havent played you in forever kain!
3)JJRockets:diddy: (56$) youre getting so good, bring jimmy with next time!
4)Arty :falco: (32$) lol ftilt
5)Legan :zerosuitsamus: (16$) I HEARD YOU LIKE WEEABOO MUSIC. good zss, i forgot that i **** her with sheik until it was too late LOL. i only remembered about her dsmash gayness (which is actually really avoidable). UR COOL, NICE MEETING YOU FINALLY
5)Kirk :ike: (16$) why is ike top 5
7)Akashi :snake::marth: not even mad at your marth
7)YoshQ :luigi2: all i have to say is that my RC falling block taunt suicide was the most stylish death all day
9)DtJ The Most Free :yeahboi: youre secretly my favorite IL smasher <3 good seeing you as always
9)Meneil :ike: you were here??
9)Quik :wario: stop ****** sheik!
9)xxxSonicKingMasterNaruto63093 :sheik: ur secondaries suk
13)Sago:marth::diddy::falco: didnt talk to you :(
13)Kappy:kirby2: i dont know why you think sheik shouldnt be able to beat kirby... also up b ***** kirby LOL. LOL!
13)RRR:kirby2: i like your hair
13)DtJ Hadesblade:yoshi2: yoshi is one of my least favorite characters in brawl to even look at. thats all
17)BoX7:mario2::rob: yo i finally played you. zeldas mad gay vs rob though lol. shoulda gone mario, im actually horrible at that MU, no trollmo
17)Breezy:ganondorf: gratz on bodying my free secondaries
17)DtJ Squid:diddy::olimar: you seemed like a cool guy. fun games, despite olimar
17)MegaRobMan:wolf: i wanted to play you in bracket :( wolf is such a hard matchup for sheik!
17)7FO:wario: solid wario. yo
17)DLA:ganondorf: i lied, drop sheik. she's useless. also place higher
17)Norm:rob: rob now? what
17)Zwarm:rob: nice talking to you etc. best wii/music hacks

Red Ryu- Thanks for driving etc. You're a good player but it's kind of obvious you have matchup issues. You should try messing around with other characters that you have troubles with to see what they do a lot. ALSO when you have to keep slapping yourself to stay awake while driving, I think you should consider giving the wheel to me LOL. I'm a good driver. Stay free in melee~

Melee kids- Trolling pools was the best $10 I ever spent

Pools/other SO's eventually

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh F*** guys, I just figured out why you aren't supposed to blink at these things.

I blunk at the last one, and suddenly I was ripped through some sort of inter-dimensional rift and out of playing Brawl for like 10 months involuntarily!

DON'T FREAKING DO IT.

Toya

Smash Apprentice
Shout-outs and... stuff.

If I don't mention you, it's only because I forgot your name(s). I'll remember them eventually. .-.

Kels - Great job, man. Keep practicing; one day you may have vengeance on M2K for how badly he beats you. '.~

Oro - Next time I attend, I will gladly assist you in running the tournament if you are there. Your Falcon is beastly. -.-

Scythe - It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope to cross swords with you again soon.

Metroid - Do not fret over the PM, friend. If ever you feel you need to contact me, do not hesitate to do so by the most effective means.

The One Guy that Brought a Recording Setup - I'm not sure if anything needs to be said here... other than I don't remember your name...

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Oh F*** guys, I just figured out why you aren't supposed to blink at these things.

I blunk at the last one, and suddenly I was ripped through some sort of inter-dimensional rift and out of playing Brawl for like 10 months involuntarily!

DON'T FREAKING DO IT.
DIETZ I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN some homo

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
1)Krystedez (192$) - Good stuff winning the tournament! What happened to Wario though? But that Pit is legit. Fun doubles matches hopefully we can play some friendlies or something next time!
2)Kain (88$) - GGs, always fun to face that Wolf.
4)Arty (32$) - Fun matches in bracket they were all pretty close. Dem Fox SDs tho...
5)Legan (16$) - GGs in pools, I always forget that ZSS is even a character until you play her rofl
5)Kirk (16$) - Nice on 5th after not playing in how long? Lol. GGs, great Ike, upload that match for me if you can please!
7)Akashi - Our match was probably the closest set I played all day, and I feel like your advice helped me in my match vs Arty so thanks for that! Sorry that I can't give you any equally good advice without watching matches back.
7)YoshQ - This is the first tournament in how long that we didn't play eachother at all? lol. Besides those two matches that we didn't even know if they were friendlies or a money match haha.
9)DtJ Oro?! - Thanks for hosting! Had a lot of fun as always. GJ getting first seed in pools, you are definitely getting much better at Brawl.
9)Meneil - Your Ike is always so scary to play against lol. Sorry for having to play you so early in loser's, I really think you could've gotten far.
9)Quik - Nice Wario and fun friendlies, cool seeing you for the first time in forever
9)KenniSPAM - Cool seeing you but we should play some more next time. And why would you ever go New Pork City for anything ever??
13)Sago - Fun set as always, sorry for playing you so early in bracket all the time lol.
13)Kappy - Kappy too good, totally outplays me like a boss then loses to Kennispam in an easy matchup...trollolloll. All of our friendlies tournament matches were a lot of fun, I'll be ready for that Kirby next time!
13)RRR - Fun matches, always cool to see MN come out for these tournaments. Nice friendlies and just chilling
13)DtJ Hadesblade - We gotta do that money match next time. Your Yoshi is so impressive I always see you do things I didn't even think possible with Yoshi. Add me on League!
17)Breezy - Cool to see you come to IL and fun friendlies! Sick Ganon, playing against you he doesn't seem like the worst character at all
17)MegaRobMan - We gotta play friendlies at Joker's next time lol. Hope you had fun coming out to Chicago to play and you should def come again!
17)DLA - IMO between taking a break or practicing a lot, it depends on a lot of factors. For me not playing for a while helped me because it freshened my mindset and I lost some of my habits. However, if you want to reach the top you have to put in the work, and no offence, that will probably mean dropping Ganon. Thats just my 2 cents though
17)Norm - We should play League sometime lol. Fun matches in doubles
17)Zwarm - GGs in the money match and the friendlies we played. Totally forgot to show you Diddy stuff, just ask next time

Oro - Kings = Pikachu btw

Breezy / DLA - WHAT IS THIS MADNESS???????: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScpkwuIIT5Q

Overall really fun tournament! I'm back in Iowa now so I dunno if I'll be able to make it to the next couple, hopefully one will be over my spring break and I'll be there for sure then. Everyone look out because when I come back I'm winning it all ;D

Edit: BTW: If you play League of Legends shoot me a friend request, my username is just JJROCKETS

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Why is that my only match that got uploaded... LMAO

@JJ-I love banned stages. I wouldve won if i didnt agree to go ganon ;(

:phone:

Moozle

Smash Champion
yo moozle why don't you ever show up to our smashfests at madison?
Yeah, Moozle, I thought you died or something. Where you at on Thursdays?
I had a hard time getting used to my schedule at the beginning of the semester and then I just got out of the habit of playing Smash. I've been playing a ton this break so I'll definitely go to the meetings this semester. Plus I'm used to this whole college thing now ^^

MOOZLE - COME TO THE NEXT ONE MOOZLE I MISS YOU!

K <3

ORLY

Smash Master
1)Kels:foxmelee: - kelly kelly kelly
2)Orly:falconmelee: - :falconmelee:
3)Rat:samusmelee: - tbh i had basically conceded that i was going to lose after that ganon game.. wh-- what happened?
4)TheGoodDoctor:sheikmelee: - every time we play on a recorder, i win. what's up with thattt
5)BigD:falconmelee: - bigD seriously always knows. good to see you again, fella
5)No1 Smash Daddy:foxmelee: - you seemed to be having an off day when we played in pools, but then you got 5th! there ya' go
7)Scythe:falcomelee: - TOO MUCH STREET FIGHTER. i always say this after playing it, but i really should play more 3S.
7)Quaz:peachmelee: - quazasaurusss
9)Frootloop:foxmelee: - good teamin' with you frank. our falcon / fox was devastating
9)DtJ Oro?! :falconmelee: - sorry about my "inaccurate" seeding, but i try to judge as objectively as i can, take that as it is. if you want me to help out more next time, i'll ease the workload where i can.
9)John9Blue :peachmelee: - it seems like every tournament we're both at, we're either in the same pool or fighting in early round bracket. gotta get that falcon MU down!
9)Arty :samusmelee: - arty! arty! arty! i should cheer for my opponents more often!
13)Hindawg:falcomelee: - eric, your trash talk always cracks me up. you should follow me around at tournaments berating my opponents
13)Metroid:marthmelee: - we didn't even play wtfff
13)MegaRobMan:sheikmelee: - it was fun to stick around after everyone else left. it's neat to hear that i have a different luigis than the other ones you play against. he's mah boyyy. maybe i'll see you at the next smym whenever that happens
13)RRR:kirbymelee: - that kirby of destruction. we've got to play next time randall

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It was just constructive criticism @ Orly/Zwarm. If I didn't want your help, I wouldn't ask. Sorry if you took it personally... Would love the help though in the future.

Arty

Smash Lord
Lol, I got you next time Kryst! (I'm banning Brinstar :) )

GGs though.

Also JJ good stuff for taking me out. That Fox is comin strong for you next time though ;)

Maybe I'll do more shoutouts later when I'm not at work. Overall fun tourney though besides the ending at 1:00 part lol. You promised me a 9:00 end time Barnes!!!! :colorful:

Arty

Smash Lord
But Samus sucks man. Put your energy into learning Sheik!!

Akashi, you gotta stop stealing my Snake strats. Run up to your C4 and explode it? Run off stage and whiff back airs??? Don't tell me you're gonna start doing back-throw to spike on DLA DKs??!!

Also, Bo/7Fo - good seeing you guys again. Make sure to come next time. I'll be ready for those Kappy strats Bo.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
1)Kels (186$) - You are so good, but I'm catching up!
2)Orly (93$) - I tend to lose every time I'm being recorded period, honestly I wasn't happy at all over how you reacted to losing to me in that first set, but it's whatever. GG's
3)Rat (31$) - I wanted to play you really bad in bracket
4)TheGoodDoctor - Stay free....
5)BigD - I wanted you in bracket also, meh. I'm glad you came!
5)No1 Smash Daddy - Keep getting better, you'll get me some day...;)
7)Scythe - WE WILL BE IN BRACKET EVENTUALLY!!!
7)Quaz - Good **** in bracket, wish we played.
9)Frootloop - Go falco, Get paid
9)DtJ Oro?! - Didn't play you either, thanks for hosting such an event. I would help in the future with anything you need.....yes.....even that....
9)John9Blue - Didn't play you either, but I hate every character you play
9)Arty - Off day?
13)Hindawg - Just like Smash Daddy, you are close to beating the gayness that is Sheik
13)Metroid - You have balls to play Marth, keep at it and keep improving.
13)MegaRobMan - Didn't play you in singles, but I heard the legends of the 2003 Sheik!
13)RRR - Dat Kirby1!

Cheato - See below
Toya - Scrub, make it out!
Sago - If it wasn't for the lack of balanced pools, you would have done well.
Rama - Keep it going!
Yazz - You improved a lot, good ****.

If I missed you you either play brawl or I forgot. It doesn't help that I've taken my "medicine" already either....

GG's everybody I played.....

Triple R

Smash Lord
1)Krystedez - Nice meeting you. Good job at 1st.
2)Kain - Why didn't you defend your turf?
3)JJRockets - Good matches in pools. Blast them ICs. Good job with 3rd.
4)Arty - Close Melee set. We'll see what happens next time.
5)Legan - Fun MM and Pools set. You're ZSS is pretty slick.
5)Kirk - Good job with 5th.
7)Akashi - I think that was the first time I've ever played you in singles. I'll have to be more prepared next time.
7)YoshQ - Thanks for letting Breezy and I tag along. Thanks for teaming with me too. Really close bracket match too. GGs.
9)DtJ Oro?! - Close match in Melee bracket. Thanks for hosting these.
9)Meneil - Didn't really get to play you this time.
9)Quik - I still mess you and Arty up sometimes even though Arty is wearing glasses...
9)KenniSPAM - Didn't get to play you. Maybe next time.
13)Sago - Thanks for housing us. Good job in teams too. Your Samus is too good.
13)Kappy - Nice finally meeting you. I kinda wish we would have done more Kirby dittos while we got a chance. I'm sure there'll be another time though.
13)DtJ Hadesblade - Good games in teams. You're team was something I've never really experienced before.
17)BoX7 - GGs in teams. You and your teammate had good synergy.
17)Breezy - Thanks for teaming with me in Melee. You're better than you think, and you weren't really doing anything wrong. It's more just about fine tuning and getting more used to Melee.
17)MegaRobMan - Sorry no friendlies. Almost though.
17)7FO Good games in teams.
17)DLA - Didn't really get to play you. Maybe next time.
17)Zwarm - Good pool set. Don't really get ROB experience unless I go to IL and play you.

2)Orly - We should friendly next time.
3)Rat - Didn't play this time.
4)TheGoodDoctor - Good pools matches. Don't let Kirby beat Sheik.
7)Scythe - Didn't get to play this time.
7)Quaz - Didn't get to play this time.
9)Frootloop - Good pool matches. Last match was destruction, but it was still fun.
13)Hindawg - I think I played you in pools, but don't remember who you were, sorry.
13)Metroid - Thanks for the compliment. My Kirby has years and years of experience, but I have so much to learn yet.

Overall fun tourney. Even though these are pretty far away, I don't mind coming to these once in a while.

ORLY

Smash Master
two things: when can we expect videos?

anddddd seriously who left their TV / controller at the venue

Toya

Smash Apprentice
How interesting it will be when a sword finally rises to cut Kels down that is not from outside the Midwest... and people think themselves good.

yoshq

Smash Master
I believe I have a YoshQ and RRR vs Zwarm and Kappy match on my Wii. It's pretty awesome :awesome:
please send that replay to me.

DON'T FREAKING DO IT.
I love you.

Shoutouts
1)Krystedez (192$) - Damn farts. and yes, i'd be down to mm your spammy-*** character.
2)Kain (88$) - you'll getem next time champ
3)JJRockets (56$) - good ****! remember that time i told you you were a top placer, and then you placed top? yeah. oh and yeah it was refreshing to not play you for once, and fun friendlies!
4)Arty (32$) - ggs! i need to upb after my jabs more.
5)Legan (16$) - F. I'm out of Legan's money. Add me on Facebook! Fried chicken and waffles, who knew?
5)Kirk (16$) - I'm a ****
7)Akashi - thanks for the advice and offering to help me train my Falco.
9)DtJ Oro?! - stupid marth
9)Quik - ggs! Glad to see you back.
9)KenniSPAM - lol I was just like whatever during our matches. and you were like O_O winwinwin... ragequit. keep tryharding in pools, bud. and yeah, I guess at least your saltiness has style. ggs though, and good **** beating kappy. he was hilariously salty.
13)Sago - the black man holds us down once again
13)Kappy - yes, bring money for me next time
13)RRR - great games, great car ride, great teaming, we'll win next time we don't get farted on and I have a stronger secondary
13)DtJ Hadesblade - did we money match? I think so... I hate yoshi. ggs in teams tho
17)BoX7 - great to see you again nugguh, you're a teams monster as always
17)Breezy - see RRR, plus beastly cig breaks and science talk male bonding experiences.
17)MegaRobMan - :D fun teaming and seein ya again.
17)7FO - see box7
17)DLA - hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.
Zwarm - yes please, do that

anyone else who didn't make it out of pools and as a result isn't on this list that I forgot, I'll read through these last pages and try to get to you otherwise shout me out.

Top Bottom