• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hunger!

Smash Champion
I was gonna come, got the day off and everything, but apparently Kaukauna isn't going anymore, so there goes my ride.

Oh well. Next time hopefully.
Don't you have a car?

Vino and lonejedi would still probably be down.

w/e. have fun ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

ORLY

Smash Master
Zwarm, if you could be sure to bring a controller for PS3 along with your SF set-up, that'd be great.

My thumb has a bruise from the amount of hadokens I've thrown this week.

EDIT: any updates on our fellow smashers in need? Waukegan is a bit far out of my way, but anyone coming from Milwaukee or maybe even NU (metroiddd) might be able to.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I play dante. you have nothing to ***** about.

Since Lonejedi declared that he can't make this tournament (shocking), my bounty will sadly not apply here, :(. However, next time he goes to another Chicago or Wisconsin tourney, please remind me about the bounty so people can collect their money, and I can enjoy lonejedi's skill tossed on the floor.

ORLY

Smash Master
I have no idea what that means, Sanchaz. My SF buddies keep saying MvC is bad, despite they've only played it once.

Buncha sissies!

ORLY

Smash Master
MvC IS fun. my friends are just silly and don't understand how silly / ridiculous it is

i bet you're looking forward to having a poison / hugo team in SF X tekken, eh scythe?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm, if you could be sure to bring a controller for PS3 along with your SF set-up, that'd be great.

EDIT: any updates on our fellow smashers in need? Waukegan is a bit far out of my way, but anyone coming from Milwaukee or maybe even NU (metroiddd) might be able to.
Yeah I gotchu. You're in luck, I went on a hunt to find my controller and cord a few days ago, and it was a success.

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
MvC IS fun. my friends are just silly and don't understand how silly / ridiculous it is

i bet you're looking forward to having a poison / hugo team in SF X tekken, eh scythe?
yeah should be pretty fun, but i dunno about the gems

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Just throwing this out there, I'm only bringing my Wii/PS3, I have UMvC3 for 360, so someone's gonna have to bring a PS3 copy if you want to use my setup. I still have Jill/Shuma on my PS3 from MvC3, I just switched to 360 for Ultimate.

Scythe

Smash Master
lol thats pretty important since no one is bringing a 360 ithink

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
ill bring a brawl setup.. though my wii/brawl is kinda messed up. u have to select stages using random. it freezes at the actual stage select sceen.

ORLY

Smash Master

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll be here just in time for doubles. So Breezy I'm still down to team.

Just call us Professor Doubledorf.

Breezy

Smash Ace
**** yeah! Can our team name be the cleverness you posted on my facebook for my birthday?

Oh by the way, it's my birthday today, so somebody bring a cake to the tourney for me please.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The stitches for my wisdom teeth opened back up (on top of getting infected) and my tonsils are the size of grapes, but I'll be here.

most determined award imo

Edit: "The most common way to treat [tonsilitis] is with anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, or if bacterial in origin, antibiotics."

I call bull****, im on 1600mg ibuprofen and 200mg doxycyline a day

Edit 2: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenoid_hypertrophy

AKA i'm in deep ****

youre lucky i love you guys

if im able to breathe tomorrow, ill be here

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Lol I never found a partner D;. Guess I'll see who's still open when I get to the venue.

Myztyrio

Smash Rookie
Hey this may be last minute, but I'm in need of a ride. I'm in lake zurich, can anyone help me out?

Tink

Smash Hero
cant go...snow wrecked one of my cars...ggs....see you all at the next melee tournament hopefuilly.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
I should make it just in time for Melee. I'm picking up a player from the airport (O'Hare) at 2:30 and we're rushing over. Hopefully we'll make it on time.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hades, Norm needs a partner, he's pretty good in dubs.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'd offer rides, but I'm coming by train and actually need a ride to the venue to/from the station >.>.

Sucks that you can't come, Tink, I was hoping to get in some friendlies and I doubt I'll be able to go to any tournies once the school year picks up. I'll see the rest of you guys tomorrow, though. Let's get hyped!

Top Bottom