• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kel

Smash Master
Not trying to change your mind. I was just asking. You weren't using the unity ruleset and it wasn't in the rules. You might want to add that somewhere. It is kind of important.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Not trying to change your mind. I was just asking. You weren't using the unity ruleset and it wasn't in the rules. You might want to add that somewhere. It is kind of important.
Considering it's post APEX, it would be the norm for MK to be banned though. I mean if you are going to ban a character, then you should at least hold firm in your decision Brawl community... >_>

Every setup helps, but usually there are more setups than tvs.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Considering it's post APEX, it would be the norm for MK to be banned though. I mean if you are going to ban a character, then you should at least hold firm in your decision Brawl community... >_>

Every setup helps, but usually there are more setups than tvs.
It was the norm for IDC to be banned, but it was still listed in every ruleset. He's just saying you should have your rules reflect the rules of the tournament and include the mk ban in the rules.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oro just secretly wants Meta Knight to stick his yellow sword up his pooper.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So Im thinking of doubles but I'd like to partner with someone I've partnered with before. Anyone here going that fits this description?

I think you have a partner already hades otherwise I'd say let's do Prehistoric Miracles again (or what we called Jesus Riding a Dinosaur)

ORLY

Smash Master
i gotta sign up for my obligatory falcon ditto MM with kelly

and he'll accept because he played two friendlies with falcon in the past month and did one double nair to knee combo

gimme dat money

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Terrible news-My MegaBus got cancelled. I've been on hold for about 40 minutes. I'm gonna try and get on the next bus.

I'll forward the e-mail to those who think this is just johning. I'm pretty amped up about coming to this so I'm pretty bummed. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

I HAVE BULLS/GRIZ TICKETS TOO :(

I'll keep you posted.

So Im thinking of doubles
(If I'm able to come) I would totally team with you, I know how to team with Wario (bpow). But you two play different types of Warios from the vids I've seen so idk.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
DOUBLE POST OF JUSTICE!

I'm coming tomorrow at 10 a.m. instead of tonight at 10 p.m. assuming that this doesn't get cancelled too. If not I'll try and make the 10 p.m. one tomorrow night, but one of you smashers will have to pick me up if I make the 10 p.m. one tomorrow :/

Edit:

The bus would get in Friday at 6:50 P.M. My buddy who I'm supposed to be staying with during my trip works til 9:30 at the guitar center in (naperville? Batavia? Aurora?) and that's like a 45 minute drive :/, so I may REALLY NEED ride/housing friday, pretty please?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Chris I think I'll get to your place tomorrow night between like 7 and 9, I'll know more specifically tomorrow
i watched cosmo's stream and saw you in the background lol
spikes was there too, WI smashers were like 1/3 of the people in the room

Scythe

Smash Master
Chris I think I'll get to your place tomorrow night between like 7 and 9, I'll know more specifically tomorrow

spikes was there too, WI smashers were like 1/3 of the people in the room
yah i saw him too lol, cosmo was beast as usual.

yoshq

Smash Master
Actually nevermind, we can leave whenever Sago kicks us out, so I reiterate the availability of 2 spots in my car on the way from Eau Claire to Chicago... that is if I don't carpool with fruitsnoop.

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a Wii. I'll get it set up for recording (since I am now able to upload replays) in the case that it is used.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Hey, guys, Kewwky texted me saying he and BlackWaltz want to come to DBAS4 and need a ride there. Anyone think they can get them? They're located @ the Naval Base in Great Lakes, IL (I'm pretty sure it's not too far from the Great Lakes Metra station and near Waukegan, IL for reference).

Let me know so I can tell him!

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll MM you Quaz. Peach v Falcon?

Also: Kels, I challenge you to a Luigi ditto.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
if i could get a ride/pick someone up and split on gas $, i would go. i can bring up to 3 tv's and a setup each of wii+brawl, cube+melee, and if anyone's interested at all, n64+ssb64

i live very close to Ford City mall as far as location is concerned (far southside, still in city limits)

pm me if anyone can give me a ride/wants to split for gas with me for address info

i think i would be able to use an ipass as well.

EDIT:almost forgot, i have all the equipment and software for a recording setup MINUS a laptop, so if anyone owns a laptop with windows operating system i can bring a recording setup as well. i'd bring my PC if i drove

EDIT2:with said recording setup it is also possible to stream (livestream.com/ustream.tv/justin.tv/twitch.tv whatever), i would bring my headset for live commentary whether there is internet or not.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I was gonna come, got the day off and everything, but apparently Kaukauna isn't going anymore, so there goes my ride.

Oh well. Next time hopefully.

Top Bottom