• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kollege

Donkey Kollege

POOB

Smash Journeyman
POOB submitted a new guide:

Donkey Kollege - A Complete Guide to Project M Donkey Kong

The intent of this guide is to improve your Donkey Kong or just make you a more knowledgeable player as a whole. Also, if you do not currently play as DK, maybe this guide will get you interested.
:)

I will start with the basic principles of what makes DK...DK. Then, I will move towards fundamental stuff like neutral...
Read more about this guide...

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
Hey Poob, nice guide so far. Was wondering what you thought of the Marth matchup, was thinking of picking DK into him, do you think it's worth taking him further for this matchup?

POOB

Smash Journeyman
It depends how good your DK is right now. If you already have DK experience, then it would definitely be worth investing time into him for that matchup because DK does great v.s. Marth! However, if you are relatively new to DK, it might not be worth the time investment to get good for just one matchup. Unless, you really like DK. Then you should totally pick him up because the key to being good with any character is simply to enjoy playing as them.

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
It depends how good your DK is right now. If you already have DK experience, then it would definitely be worth investing time into him for that matchup because DK does great v.s. Marth! However, if you are relatively new to DK, it might not be worth the time investment to get good for just one matchup. Unless, you really like DK. Then you should totally pick him up because the key to being good with any character is simply to enjoy playing as them.
Appreciate the reply. I've been playing DK now and again for fun, I feel like I understand the character pretty well. I think I'll go for it then, thanks for the help man.

Top Bottom