• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin crashes when two characters use a projectile

KingRanter

Smash Rookie

Whenever two characters have a projectile on screen, the game crashes. If one character has more than one projectile on screen, like Mario throwing two fireballs or Link using a boomerang and an arrow, it works as expected. However, as soon as a second character uses a projectile, the game crashes. It doesn't matter if it's the same characters or different, and it has affected all characters I've tested this with. Whenever the game crashes because of this, I get the above error. Pressing yes just causes the error to close and immediately reappear, pressing no causes the game to stay frozen for a few seconds until Dolphin crashes.

I made a few basic attribute modifications to Mario using Crazy Hand, but I haven't made any other adjustments whatsoever.

Debug mode has taught me nothing as the address values in the error box don't change. I'm completely new to this and I'm not sure what I should be looking for or how I can solve this issue.

Top Bottom