• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo Mistake: 500 hours to get Party Ball error

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
This was brought to my attention when someone said my two-week 100% completion of the game was impossible, after yesterday's Dojo update of every secret element (except notices) and how to achieve them:

Dojo Secret Element List

As I indicate above, as well as my complete list + pictures + videos in my Challenges thread, this is inaccurate, and should instead be Get 500 or more KOs in brawls. FYI ~

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
wow nice find, I mean who was in charge of typing that on the dojo? you'd think the'd catch it AS they were typing it, like "woah...500 hours? wtf? thats way too many..."

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Question Phanna:

If i collect everything on that list, have i beaten the game 100%???

I really want to know what i have to do to beat it 100%...

Thanks!

Redragon

matta-from-subid

Smash Apprentice
easy:items off, put 4 controllers to the controller port and go to a "no-random" stage (eg. final destination). After that, shut off your TV (to save power) and after 125 hours = 5 days 5 hours, you have it (yes, 4 players = 4x the speed)

more focus next time translators or sakurai (who ever wrote it)

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
If you just keep inviting friends over to play, it'll pass pretty quickly. I find myself playing for 5-6 hours on nights when I have at least 2 other people, and it feels like only an hour has passed. As long as you know a few people who are into the game and who have decent skill, it should be no problem.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
500 Hours?

Better get to work....

lol

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wonder...
There was a note for Melee when someone played 1,000,000 versus matches. I have only ever heard of one person doing this.

Anyone wanna race to see who can get there first and see if anything happens?

S2

Smash Lord
If this were Melee I probably would have unlocked it several times over.

As for Brawl, I don't really like the challanges that require a certain KO amount or time played in multiplayer. Because I play multiplayer offline a ton, but its not on my console. It'd be fine if it counted my online time and KOs, which are far above all the challange requirements, but it doesn't.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I wonder...
There was a note for Melee when someone played 1,000,000 versus matches. I have only ever heard of one person doing this.

I think some people already are, here's what they have so far:

• You've played 100 matches!
• You've played 1,000 matches! You're quite dedicated!
• You've played 4,999 matches! A penny a match? What a deal!
• You've played 10,000 matches! This is no ordinary dedication!
• You've played 50,000 matches! That's a ridiculous number of matches!
• You've played 100,000 matches! That's too much! I give up.

So looks like Sakurai ended it at 100k but hopefully not.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
If this were Melee I probably would have unlocked it several times over.

As for Brawl, I don't really like the challanges that require a certain KO amount or time played in multiplayer. Because I play multiplayer offline a ton, but its not on my console. It'd be fine if it counted my online time and KOs, which are far above all the challange requirements, but it doesn't.
Yeah, that's annoying. I also have a lot of hours and KOs in Brawl Online but now I've been playing with computers lately mainly so I'm slowly going to get the 100 hour Brawl challenge unlocked.

One annoying thing about computers is when they steal stickers and CDs from you, though thanks to the CD factory(and online mode, I managed to get around a dozen CDs just playing anyone mode) I have almost all the CDs, but I'm going to try to get all stickers.

JordN

Smash Rookie
To get the timed one's I just left a 1 stock infinite time match going while I went to Edmonton.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I would love these timed challenges if they counted online.
What the hell. Seriously.

Anytime_Minutes

Smash Apprentice
I wonder...

500 hours sounds like something youd have to do too unlock mewtwo : ))

Qlink

Smash Apprentice
I wonder...

Your On...But one thing. You cant suiside...with 1 stock. They have to be full fledged matches

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
you should be able to unlock a new char or something after over 500 hours, or 1,000,000 matches

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I've gotten 155:10 play time hours from March 6th to now.

This wouldn't be that hard of a task. I could probably do it in 10 or so months if I went by my average play time.

Ants

Smash Cadet
I wonder...
Yeah it said "You've played 1,000,000 VS. mode matches! Never thought you'd see this!"

Someone should use AR to find any ones in brawl that haven't been discovered, they probably r some ridiculously high number, Sakurai did intend brawl to be played for a long time.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
Dojo mistake? What is happening to our world!? Nice job finding that!

wow, good idea...I always loved seeing those comments of how many matches you did, do they say the same thing for brawl as in melee, or are the comments even in brawl?

Ants

Smash Cadet
Dojo mistake? What is happening to our world!? Nice job finding that!

wow, good idea...I always loved seeing those comments of how many matches you did, do they say the same thing for brawl as in melee, or are the comments even in brawl?
yeah the comments are in brawl but they don't say the same thing... they supposively stop after 100,000 matches.

Top Bottom