• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Doing a 3rd Q&A Fire Emblem Warriors giveaway over on Serenes Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Hello and i'm an editor on Serenes Forest, figured i'd post this potential giveaway here too.

https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...days-until-few-is-a-year-old-3rd-qa-giveaway/

Both Serenes Forest members and Smashboards members here will have the chance to win this copy.

Quoting my post on Serenes now.

Fire Emblem Warriors turns 1 in 10 days (from it's original Japanese release).

Through all the toil and trouble, this game was fairly successful with at least 1 mil sales, and not to mention decent DLC that expanded on stuff. I again want to thank everyone for well everything regarding it's success, even during the more aggressive period of speculation and such. It provided the game more attention and, I hope it continues to grow.

As we move forward, let us continue to show our support. Considering HW got an expansion, maybe we will too down the line. However even if we don't we can enjoy what we have and hope for more Koei-Tecmo and Nintendo crossover antics.

I want to do one more Q&A giveaway, but this time, it'll be a bit of a lengthy timespan. Anyone who posts in here (unless they state otherwise) will have a chance of winning a copy on the English year long anniversary next month on October the 20th.

So let's be merry, enjoy and discuss this once more, and again thank you.
6exk5h4clb111.png

As a bonus to look at heres a commission I had done by https://twitter.com/MagicalOndine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom