• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dog

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
With love comes lacerations, I have learned. I do not leave. I take it. And I do not know why this happens. Every day I get a new mark. Sometimes they are burned. Sometimes I am opened up and inside of me comes out. Every day. They come home every day and I wish I could wag my tail, but it is broken between his hands.

One day I was asleep. Then I woke up and he was stepping toward me. It is another day. I do not know what he wants to do. Am I about to be forgiven? Have I paid the price? No. I am here and I am punished. I am kicked in the chest and now I cannot breathe.

Is it wrong to want help? Where is the help? I cannot go look for it because he will hurt me. If I do not look for it he will hurt me. I cannot go look for it because all my toes are broken.

I cannot see anymore. It was all very fast. I can still feel the metal in my face. I can still feel it in my eye. More so than the eye. I can’t see out of it now. Does that mean it is gone?

I cannot conceive of joy. I cannot lick out of love and I cannot eat for a while because he cut my tongue open. I am throwing up so often now. He makes it loud because I threw up. So he makes me throw up more, but nothing left inside me to go out. I don’t understand. I wish I had stuff inside me to throw out.

My body is heavy when it is held from my neck. I am thrown into a box. I cannot move and I cannot see and I cannot think about what will happen because I am in pain now. I am in pain right now. I live and I hurt. And that is all.

He threw me out from the box. I feel like the black above me. I feel like the jagged ground beneath me. I feel nothing because he is not hurting me now. He and the box went away. I am nothing but in pain. He is gone. I am nothing.

I forgot I was alive. I remember now. She carries me and my eye can see lights flashing. I am touched and I am not in more pain. I do not understand.

I forgot I was alive again. I remember and now there are a lot of them. None of them hurt me. I wish I could wag my tail. It is brighter here than before. It is not painful here. My scars are not new scars. I have less fear.

They pick me up and put me down. They touch me but I do not hurt. They are around me and they are not loud. They poke me and it hurts. Then it feels good. I cannot feel my tongue. I feel less pain.

I breathe. Nothing inside me is coming out. I am not given new pain. They come to poke me again. I try to wag my tail. Pokes make me feel less pain. They stroke my body where the scars are not. They feel warm. Then they feel like nothing. I feel nothing. I see nothing.

I forget I am alive.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.dogheirs.com/tamara/post...ected-of-having-been-given-away-on-craigslist

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I would like to see you expand on this some more. As a creative piece, I want you to establish the context of the abuse without resorting to linking to the news story. Maybe you can introduce the human character as an actual person as opposed to a nameless, faceless abuser, while still keeping the story from the dog's perspective. Or perhaps the dog can describe what his home looks like, or what he does when he's not being abused. This needs to be grounded more in setting and context, because it's difficult to relate to the creative aspect of this without clicking the link at the bottom, and that comes across as a cheat.

Pedro Escobar

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
dogs are good animals that exist. I really like dogs.

do you like dogs i like dogs. dogs exist and that is very good

dookie from johnny test is not a good dog because it talks and talking dogs are bad

did you know dog spelled backwards is god? because i did and that is important

I just want to post links so that is why i am posting such useless things

donkey kong is not a dog becuase dogs have paws and donkey kong is a kong

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom