• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does this glitch seriously work?

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Yeah, that glitch works in Project M. It is actually a glitch in Brawl, and it happens to work in Project M also. It is pretty fun. Also if you put teams on and turn team attack off, you can basically give yourself a much less effective version of "Ike Climbers!" which is pretty fun. But yeah, you should totally get Project M.

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
It was a glitch in Brawl as well?

I often play with a GameCube controller plugged into P4. How come I never noticed this?

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
I tried this glitch just now in Brawl with a Gamecube controller plugged in the P4 slot, and followed the instructions in the video.

It didn't work. I even tried a Gamecube controller in the P2 slot, and still no.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I believe this can actually be done for two players.
Plug into ports 3 and 4, and do a 2 player event, then see what happens

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
I do, but my friends prefer the Wii Remote/Nunchuk and I want to see if this glitch works without using GCN controllers

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
It's always been a neat little glitch. But a better question is: why don't you have Project M already? It's easily remedied if you don't have a 2 GB SD card already.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
You don't need to glitch for this, I made a code that controls all 4 players and can be toggled mid game

Top Bottom