• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does ROB need buffed anywhere or is he good the way he is?

Robot friends

• He is good as is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He needs buffs.

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
He needs his uthrow un-nerfed or grab range increased by a LOT. Also the hitboxes on his fair need to be touched up/and a lot of other small changes like that. He's on the cusp of greatness.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Huh...I would've just said something to break combos with and maybe a few moves speeding up. The Grab one is good too though, jab to grab should work.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Huh...I would've just said something to break combos with and maybe a few moves speeding up. The Grab one is good too though, jab to grab should work.
If jab one just had a few frames less of endlag it would be godlike. At high percents we could probably do jab > usmash.

But yeah, the combo breaker move is a good idea too. Don't know how I forgot that one :facepalm:.

Phanton404

Smash Rookie
I want more air speed, that way reverse gyro canceling would be more meaningful.
If not then make Arm Rotor do something at least.

TreeFire80

Smash Cadet
Fix the glitch where the game doesn't use his expressions in multiplayer!

Oh and I guess the grab thing seems perfect to me. Maybe upthrow shouldn't be quite as strong as it used to be, but we need a stronger punish for when players get too close. Right now we only have what, upsmash OoS and if they're really too close uptilit -> upair? That's not much at all.

Informant

Smash Apprentice
California....just like every one else silly!
NNID
edpuga
3DS FC
1908-1488-2162
Switch FC
SW-1389-3088-9205
Super Armor, heavy armor, and/or invincibility frames everytime upB is used starting on frame 1. Also, the flames should have a windbox and hitbox and/or at least a non flinching hit box to help refresh some moves.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
He needs SSBB Side Tilt, he needs SSBB Gyro, he needs SSBB ^B (Not only faster but also without the forced boost at the start) + Super Armor at the start, and he needs SSBB Grab.

On a lesser note he should have his SSBB Final Smash back because Super Diffusion Beam is ass.

It seems that the more they change R.O.B. the more ass he gets.

Top Bottom