• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Meta's FS come from any game in particular...?

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman

<Galaxia Darkness>

Is this move new and random or is it actually from in-Kirby contunitiy?

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
made up for brawl. never seen it in any kirby game. always thought they would use that one hurrican move...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsvIkex05yQ
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my fav mk vid. shows him and sonic in sudden death, mk wins! :) also, at the end you can hear mk talk in his sexy non-spanishvoice.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Special just for Brawl. But hey, Sakurai made up MK. He can give him any ability he pleases!! ;)

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
yes... it's not from anything in particular, but it involves his cape, sword, and one-hit.

e-highfive for reference

"I'll kill you in five seconds"

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I thought they should have used that energy twister thing that Dark Metaknight does in Amazing Mirror.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
There were a few good moves for Meta Knight to have as his final smash. This one was just made up. He should've had that one Tornado attack like everyone else stated. Oh well, this Final Smash is still filled with pwn.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Galaxia originally comes from the anime, to my knowledge. But aside from that, Meta Knight doesn't use it in either the game or the anime. I like this one though, since the tornado attack would probably have been something similar to Mario's. This seems more original.

Top Bottom