• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does bowser jr feel underpowered to anyone else?

Tiko

Smash Rookie
I play a fee characters these days and i really enjoy bowser jrs concept. Gimmicky with tricks up his sleeves but ultimately i feel like his tricks just aren’t all that... effective i guess. Unless you’re an absolute pro at lining up impossible combos then you can go tourny with bowser jr.

but lets be honest doing that with him is just incredibly hard, he has very exploitable and very obvious to spot weaknesses. I feel With the amount of work i put into making bowser jr a viable pick for me i could of used less than half that effort to go pro tier with someone like palutena, wolf, marth or samus

hes fun though so ill keep playing him but i feel getting him to elite smash will be next to
Impossible. Anyone else?

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
While I've only dabbled in Bowser Jr and would likely feel more favorable towards him if I practiced him more, I agree that he just kinda lacks oomph. I'm surprised you like Marth and main Bayo, though. Those two are also characters that many agree take more work than it's worth.

Top Bottom