• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone play PM on a PAL Wii with a NTSC Brawl disc?

JibberJabber

Smash Rookie
I usually play on Dolphin as I always thought it seemed a bit of hassle to get it going on a Wii, given I'm European.

I've got a PAL Wii, NTSC Brawl, 8gb SD, Homebrew channel installed, some apps off the shop.

Been trying to get it going today, but I'm struggling. I own a NTSC Brawl from years back, and I can boot that up with Gecko/LibWiiGameLoad/WiiLauncher etc. but when I go to Stage Builder, nothing loads.

I'm not sure I've got one specific question here, but does this method work? Am I better off downloading a .ISO? Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Mr Snak3_

Smash Apprentice
Most people will instead use configurableUSBloader, and inject the codes from there. also, have you deleted all the custom stages before opening and have you chosen the hackless version?

Top Bottom