• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone know what would happen if 4 players each chose the same costume and character online?

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
The game apparently uses light and dark tints to differnate between players in these situations. But what would P4 use?

link2702

Smash Champion
Probably just swap colors for One player on their screen so it appears to them that they have the original color.

Or basically....

Player 1 looks like the main color on his screen, but to him player 4 has the odd darkest/lightest color

But player 4’s screen shows him as the original color, while player 1 looks like the darkest/lightest.

Least that’s what I’d assume would be the simplest solution... never actually sat down and tried it...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm incapable of doing this. In previous Smash games, if you did a team battle, you'd have P1 as the original color, P2 as a lighter color, and P3 as a dark color. I'm curious as to what would happen to P4? What would happen to P5, P6, P7, and P8? Unfortunately, in Melee, and Brawl, if you did the same color glitch, P1 and P2 would be the same exact color, no lighter, no darker. The only changes that would be made would be through team battle, but Sm4sh doesn't stick to the traditional team battle color swaps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom