• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone just main Ike

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Mained Ike since the beginning of Brawl, but secondaries are starting to kick in pretty hard now that I attend to much more tourneys. But I'm still letting people know that we have no sympathy, runoff dairs are the best way to mentally **** your opponent :).

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I use other characters, but I'm all Ike in tournaments.

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
Yeah he's definitely my only main. I've tried using faster dudes like pika and fox and diddy but I just can't stick with it. Ike is just too cool, plus I know way more about his move set than I do any of the other characters =/

Sword of Battle

Smash Rookie
Hek yea! I always main as Ike, I've won two local tourneys with him and second placed the ones i didn't win, honestly against the second best player in my town, who you might have guessed plays as MK and Diddy, but I've also beaten my fair share of Sheikes, foxes, R.O.B.s. and many others, my fellow TO is to post the results bracket of our last tourney in which I won.

Nobody beats the mighty sword, especially one that hits like an explosion

Ike ftw!!!

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I say we should form the League of Extraordinary Ikes. :D Show them what we down here. ^^ But seriously, I'd say if everyone was faithful with Ike like back when the game came out, he could be placing a lot higher in tournies. If you go up against a good MK in a tourney and say "no way, I lose it's over" he's gonna suck, but if you take the match fearlessly you may surprise yourself and everyone in the tourney will think waaay higher of you as a smasher....oh yeah, and I really only main Ike. I occasionally use Marth and I'm trying to learn Peach, but Ike is my go to guy for about 90 percent of my matches. ^^

Top Bottom