• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

does anyone else have this attitude? ☆add your smash philosophy here☆

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Take no prisoners is my philosophy and mindset.

I don't consider Smash a game of leisure or for ****s and giggles (if I want that, I'll play Mario Kart). I generally take it quite seriously. That doesn't mean I can't let out a occasional chuckle or so. I don't want to scare people off by the seriousness I exercise religiously in Smash, I can go happy-go-lucky about it, just depends on the situation.

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
I try to learn from every victory and loss and use every match to grow stronger.

Velmonte

Smash Cadet
NNID
Velmonte
I play to better myself and to also have fun, plus I get to battle foes using my favorite video game character of all time, Sonic!

Last edited:

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
Take no prisoners is my philosophy and mindset.

I don't consider Smash a game of leisure or for ****s and giggles (if I want that, I'll play Mario Kart). I generally take it quite seriously. That doesn't mean I can't let out a occasional chuckle or so. I don't want to scare people off by the seriousness I exercise religiously in Smash, I can go happy-go-lucky about it, just depends on the situation.
the whole only maining fox thing makes this a million times better i play competetively but i cat help but laugh at this not because of what ypure saying but youre one of the people that feeds into the fox only final destination no items stereotype

Top Bottom