• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else feel like sheik's fair has been changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

estabon9

Smash Rookie
I've looked at smashboards quite a bit in he past, but I only recently made an account, because this was bothering me. Does anyone else feel like it suddenly because harder to combo with fair after the recent 1.0.6 patch? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid, but I've heard other mentions of it. I'm pretty sure at low percents I used to be able to forward throw into 2 fairs without needing to fastfall or jump, but it isn't a true combo anymore. I also feel that people are air dodging out of some follow up from fair I used to be able to hit. Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I just being completely paranoid?

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I've looked at smashboards quite a bit in he past, but I only recently made an account, because this was bothering me. Does anyone else feel like it suddenly because harder to combo with fair after the recent 1.0.6 patch? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid, but I've heard other mentions of it. I'm pretty sure at low percents I used to be able to forward throw into 2 fairs without needing to fastfall or jump, but it isn't a true combo anymore. I also feel that people are air dodging out of some follow up from fair I used to be able to hit. Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I just being completely paranoid?
Played with Sheik a fair bit (haha) after yhe patch and didn't notice anything wrong with her fair strings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom