• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anybody have a DOLPHIN NTSC Melee savefile?

Does the emulator's action replay for NTSC Melee work yet? I can only get it to work for PAL Melee.

X1-12

Smash Champion
You can just use unlock everything codes on the dolphin AR. If the codes already on there don't work its because you have a different version of Melee to those codes. To add new codes do this

Right click on the game -> Properties
Click the AR codes tab
Edit config button a notepad should open
Scroll to the bottom and add codes in this format

$Codename
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

X's replaced with the code its 8 characters then space then another 8

If its on two lines then put it in on two lines. If your code is not that length/not in that format then you need an AR code encrypter/decrypter, google it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Thanks X1-12.
Thanks @ Yoshimanssbm aswell although I dont know how to use that file with the dolphin emulator. But Ill just use the AR codes instead so it's all good. =)

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Thanks X1-12.
Thanks @ Yoshimanssbm aswell although I dont know how to use that file with the dolphin emulator. But Ill just use the AR codes instead so it's all good. =)
put the file in this folder

dolphin file >> user >> GC

Then start dolphin

tools->Memcard Manager(GC)

make sure memory card a is open on the left

When it is click the import GCI button

That should be it

If the memory card doesn't come up in memcard manager, delete the corrupt memory card file and start ssbm. It will prompt you to format a memory card. Close it, and do the steps above.

S P O N G E

Smash Cadet
You can just use unlock everything codes on the dolphin AR. If the codes already on there don't work its because you have a different version of Melee to those codes. To add new codes do this

Right click on the game -> Properties
Click the AR codes tab
Edit config button a notepad should open
Scroll to the bottom and add codes in this format

$Codename
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

X's replaced with the code its 8 characters then space then another 8

If its on two lines then put it in on two lines. If your code is not that length/not in that format then you need an AR code encrypter/decrypter, google it.
sorry but i got confused at the bit where you said scroll down and enter the code. can you please help?

Top Bottom