• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Documentary: Apex 2015, the tournament that almost wasn't

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
Hey guys this is the sneak preview for my Apex 2015 documentary covering the whole event, focusing around the clarion fiasco with interviews from many top level players (CT Zero, M2k, Chillendude, mango, Hbox, many many more) Subscribe for when the full doc hits in about a week. Some some of you may have seen me around, i was the guy with the camera wearing a red jacket and/or sunglasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLP_r6zvyuc

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Just saw this on FB. Looks awesome man, looking forward to it. What's this about an underground PM tourney? I never heard anything about that.

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
There where about 5 pm setups in another room in the same building as the main event (i'm talking about after we switched out of the clarion). We ran a bracket on... I think saturday? It was the room between smash flash and the guy selling lanyards of characters designed out of colored beads that had been glued together (which it seemed eeeeverybody and their mother bought one, so you should know where i'm talking about). There where also a few melee setups in the room. We also had our pm setups in both the clarion and double tree hotels (double tree after the event left clarion). Bring your pm Setups next year and we'll bring ours!

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
There where about 5 pm setups in another room in the same building as the main event (i'm talking about after we switched out of the clarion). We ran a bracket on... I think saturday? It was the room between smash flash and the guy selling lanyards of characters designed out of colored beads that had been glued together (which it seemed eeeeverybody and their mother bought one, so you should know where i'm talking about). There where also a few melee setups in the room. We also had our pm setups in both the clarion and double tree hotels (double tree after the event left clarion). Bring your pm Setups next year and we'll bring ours!
I wasn't actually there, I was just curious since I didn't see anything posted anywhere. That's awesome though, glad to see it still happening!

Endeby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Endeby
Ooooohhh. So this is what you talked about last time we spoke! Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom