• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Who Discussion

Mr. Nintendo

KIRBY!!!!
While there was a lot to nitpick with this episode as there always is with Weeping Angels, I actually really liked this episode. I loved the side character and the way casually threw a cup at the doctor to wake her up. And the transformation at the end was genuinely amazing.

Also KATE STEWART IS BACK!!! Lets gooooo!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
While there was a lot to nitpick with this episode as there always is with Weeping Angels, I actually really liked this episode. I loved the side character and the way casually threw a cup at the doctor to wake her up. And the transformation at the end was genuinely amazing.

Also KATE STEWART IS BACK!!! Lets gooooo!
With me I found everything except for the transformation fine.

Well that and the psychic measuring thing summoned an Angel which never got brought up.

fogbadge

Smash Legend
we were so close to a good episode

when it was being a creepy story about a village beset by weeping angels it was good. when it it tied into the division and the flux it started going bad. it think chibnal is over estimating our investment in vinder and bel they suck. he also over estimated the surprise that the old woman was the missing girl. no gooseberry fool thats who she was. also the set up for the division is really eye rolling, oh there every where and use everyone but youve never heard of them before for reason. and yes we can control the psychotic hunter cuase we're so powerful. good grief its bad. also you cant survive being touched by an angel twice? weve already seen people survive it. will you stop pissing on the canon for five minutes chibnal and think things through

Top Bottom