• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Who Discussion - Series 14 debut 11th/10th May 2024

D

Deleted member

Doctor Who fan here. Just found out about this thread.

Flux was fine. Probably the most I've enjoyed the 13 era so far. The sontarian and Angel episodes where the stand outs.

Sea Devils was okay but nothing I'd go back to watch. Felt a bit too rushed

ace and tegan being back is extremely hype but I have no idea how they're gonna pack in all of this content lol.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
ace and tegan being back is extremely hype but I have no idea how they're gonna pack in all of this content lol.
that seems to be a common worry. ive been thinking recently that chibnal thinks just having things like this are enough and he doesnt need to do anything with them

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I kinda hated the Sea Devil episode. I thought the way these scenes were edited together was genuinely bad. Like it was hard to tell these characters were in the same place bad. And what was up with the doctor and crew having a trap ready as soon as they arrive at the village. Like yeesh.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
How are they gonna bring Donna back? She can never see the Doctor again after the events of Journey's End.
We don't really know how their appearance will go about, it could be a vision of some sorts or a flashback they're appearing in, or it could be before the events of Journey's End. We'll need to wait and see in my opinion.

D

Deleted member

I think whatever happening will be more complex than a simple return story. I'm exited to see what they do

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well guys it’s less than 23 hours til Jodie’s final episode so I’d like to offer a friendly reminder to those unable to view at that time to BEWARE SPOILERS after all you know how the internet is

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

two things we cam infer from that. 1 that is almost certainly beep the meep and the wrarth warriors and 2 rtd is determined to recreate his era again

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So for those of you who haven’t heard, we have the titles for this year’s anniversary specials

The Star Beast
Wild Blue Yonder
The Giggle

Now it should be noted that the star beast is also the name of a 4th dr story featuring some of the creatures seen in the trailers. Rather suggests they’re doing an adaptation of it so be warned spoilers have been around for decades

Top Bottom