• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc'n'Roll - A Sm4sh Dr. Mario Combo Video by Kudemo

D

Deleted member

Really awesome video! I learned a few stuff from this hahah. You have a unique playstyle as Doc.

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
Nice video dude! I do a lot of this stuff when I play Doc as well, but I never used his down b as an offstage tool, only for recovery and the occasional mixup... I would use his dair to setup stage spikes, but his down b seems to work incredibly well--I'll be sure to use it more offensively. Thanks for sharing this!

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
Should have been posted in the video thread. Nevertheless, good stuff. The ballsy plays are real.

That range on Up+B seems deceptively good.
It has a pretty large hitbox at the start. The purple visual looks smaller than the actual hitbox. :p

Last edited:

Misinko

Smash Cadet
Glad to see others use Doc's fair as much as I do.

I never used his down b as an offstage tool, only for recovery and the occasional mixup... I would use his dair to setup stage spikes, but his down b seems to work incredibly well--I'll be sure to use it more offensively.
Do it. Doc's down-b is super useful in a lot of situations. I personally use it a lot when I edgeguard, shield poke, and punish.

Top Bottom